Europa Universalis II

VENETIAN NORMANDY!?!?!:eek::eek::confused::D

Noramny venice.PNG

VT45

Banned
Multiplayer Game

If anyone's interested, I'm running a multiplayer game right now if you want to join in. I'm using my username for it, so I should be easy to find.

Here's Germany with EUII provinces. Note that all the enclaves inside Lorraine are part of Alsace. I have put all the text within countries, so it should be easy to edit.

EU germany.png

VT45

Banned
French vassal states: GAH!

I had a master plan all worked out. I was going to wait the ten years in order to offer annexation to my vassal states, but guess what? They don't like me enough anymore. Suggestions on boosting our relationships? I don't want to go to war with my own vassals. That'd make me look like an asshole.

I had a master plan all worked out. I was going to wait the ten years in order to offer annexation to my vassal states, but guess what? They don't like me enough anymore. Suggestions on boosting our relationships? I don't want to go to war with my own vassals. That'd make me look like an asshole.

Send them gifts. And then wait 10 more years (diplo-annexation only really works after 20, an undocumented feature)

Hey does anyone know where I can get a trial/demo of EUII? I've looked around a bit, but can't find it. And if someone already posted a link on this thread, then I apologize. I have EUIII but my graphics card isn't good enough, so I was hoping if I could get the next best thing.

VT45

Banned
Send them gifts. And then wait 10 more years (diplo-annexation only really works after 20, an undocumented feature)

And how exactly do I do that? The only ones I have highlighted are "Share Explorations," "Offer Loan," "Cancel Vassalisation," "Ask for Military Access," "Ban from Alliance," and "Cancel Trade Agreement".

VT45

Banned
Bump. I've been working on an editable base for this game, and I have finished Africa. So, here's a preview for you.

EUII Europe.png

It seems Paradox will be publishing a little game called 'For the Glory'.
Quoting one of the responsible persons:
Yes, this is a new game based on the Europa Engine. Our goal was adding what was missing in EU2 while keeping the spirit of the game.

In few words:
fully reworked database for almost unlimited moddability (extended number of countries, unlimited number of religions, cultures, terrains, goods, technologies, ...) and free timeframe from 0 to...
reworked interface including playable political mapmode, support of all resolutions incliding wide screens, and many more...
reworked script engine with extended commands and conditions
reworked and integrated support of mods
reworked other games mechanisms
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=423301

It seems converting your favourite EU2 mods to FTG shouldn't be that hard to do (when they cite compability as one of the reasons it's the vanilla map...).