DBWI: Sweden stays neutral in WWII

"What is something that happened did happen, seen from the viewpoint of an alternate timeline when it didnt" or the opposite around, something that happened didnt... you get it.

I know full well what a double blind is, unlike this person:

Aided and abetted? Thats really ridicelous! So small kids that have to give their lunch money to the bullys aid and abet their tormentors?! Sweden had, as MatteP74 mentions, really NO means to stand up against the Germans. And they knew that. Our armed forced where small and quite ill equiped to start with. In addition to that we sent not just a third of our airforce to Finland, but a lot of artillery, anti-tank guns, small arms and ammunition. As well as other equipment. More then we could do without. Not enough say some, but we didn't have more. The only other thing we could do was to join the war ourselfs. And get spanked as well. We took in 700.000 finnish kids, since their parents feared air raids and occupation. Not many expected Finland to survive, Estonia, Latvia and Lituania didn't.
The Germans requested transit of troops on leave to and from uccupied Norway, and that was without doubt a breach in Swedens neutrality. So was the transport of the Engelbrecht division in conjunction of Barbarossa. But as soon as Sweden had the means to defend itself in 1943 it stopped. Some say the Swedes where cryptonazis. And around 500 young men, mostly anti-communists rather then nazis, joined Whermacht and Waffen SS. But TEN times that number joined the allies. What does that say of the feelings of the Swedes vis a vie the Nazis?

Since my grandparents were executed by the SS as resistancefighters i am butterlfied out of existance and cant contribute any DBWI in this thread