DBWI: Bill Clinton marries Hillary Rodham

In her autobiography, Hillary Rodham revealed that she came close to marrying Bill Clinton who later became Governor of Arkansas. Had that marriage become reality, would Clinton ever get elected President of the US?

I wonder whatever happened to Clinton.

Last edited:
In her autobiography, Hillary Clinton revealed that she came close to marrying Bill Clinton who later became Governor of Arkansas. Had that marriage become reality, would Clinton ever get elected President of the US?

I wonder whatever happened to Clinton.

I'm confused, if she didn't marry him, why did she take his name? A common law thing?

Not big on American politics outside of the presidents, so I'm moved to ask, exactly who are those two?

OOC: Who gets in in '94 and '98?

Bill Clinton was a snake-oil salesman disguised as the governor of Arkansas :D. He ran for president in 1992 (with an android for a running mate, Al Gore of Tennessee) and got kicked in a sensitive area at the polls, losing to the first retired professional athlete to seek the presidency: Jack Kemp. Teamed with Liddy Dole as the first GOP female national ticket candidate, they won the 1992 and 1996 elections.

Today, Bill Clinton is semi-retired after his time as governor of Arkansas. He spends a significant fraction of his time in southern California, and is widely rumored to be the successor to the post of CEO of the Playboy empire, which may or may not be helped by links with Kris Kardashian and her daughters.

Hillary Rodham wound up getting embroiled in some rather convoluted insider trading scandals and equally convoluted real estate scam (one columnist referred to the latter as "a Ponzi scheme on steroids"). She became particularly well known for her pre-trial speech claiming that the whole thing was trumped up in an attempt to enforce a glass ceiling on women. (It was all rather ironic since the case was heard by judge Sonia Sotomayor.) She is presently serving a term in a minimum security federal prison.

In my universeHillary Rodham, is known as the 'Republican Pin-up Girl' as without Bill Clinton she stays as a republican here are the offices she has held.

In 2012, Hilary was able to defeat incumant President to become the 45th President of the United States of America (January 20, 2012 - Present) and is running for a second term in 2016.

United States Senator from New York, (January 3, 2006*- January 3, 2012)

Republican running mate, to John McCain who lost to Barck Obama.

United States Secretary of Education, in George W. Bush's first term cabinet (January 21, 2001-January 20, 2005)

Governor of New York (January 20, 1993*– January 20, 2001)

Lieutenant of New York (January 20, 1989*– January 20, 1993)

Atterny General of New York (January 11, 1983*– January 20, 1989)

While Bill Clinton is killed in 1998, by his wife after having an affair.