Cool Brees and Chill: A Miami Dolphins TL

Peyton to New Orleans may instead be a simple contract dispute, the Saints may go public a la the Packers, I may crucify Carroll a bit more in 2012)
Nah leave Peyton Affair as was...i liked and seeing how OTL disaster in NYG, Peyton was more outspoken that Eli, OTL proved me this TL was not as insane as ever(except pats are blessed/have a contract with the devil and only the mannings have anti pats powers), the Saints go pubic is amazing, they would be the Southern Packers them. why caroll? and he is my divisional rival.

Nah leave Peyton Affair as was...i liked and seeing how OTL disaster in NYG, Peyton was more outspoken that Eli, OTL proved me this TL was not as insane as ever(except pats are blessed/have a contract with the devil and only the mannings have anti pats powers), the Saints go pubic is amazing, they would be the Southern Packers them. why caroll? and he is my divisional rival.

Peyton to NO was hilarious in hindsight (though Polian trading Manning before firing Caldwell was the tough sell of it all) and maybe the Saints going public and Cuban later buying another team would work.

I would crush Carroll more in order to justify the firing so I can bring in the next era for the Dolphins.

Peyton to NO was hilarious in hindsight (though Polian trading Manning before firing Caldwell was the tough sell of it all) and maybe the Saints going public and Cuban later buying another team would work.

I would crush Carroll more in order to justify the firing so I can bring in the next era for the Dolphins.
Yeah that was so strange automatically have to commented it here, but well, that can happen, the GM trading Peyton and later the owner firing both because the backlash would be natural after what happened OTL.

Saints go Public make sense, avoid anylonger relocations threats and make the team part of the city/state.

I Doubt Cuban would like NFL, he called the league a dead sport.

Well Yeah it was weird being fired just because your QB#1 go out(but we cards were able to won with freaking Gabbert so that is not excuse) so what happen now would be interesting to see

Goodell and the other owners would never allow it.

By the time it would have paid of in TTL, Goodell had been fired and Romney may be more open to it. Also, I painted the arrangement that I came up with (the district buys it then Cuban) as the least bad option; if the public option were what I did, it would be the same.

He got a good deal on the team; besides, he said that in 2017 and he may have felt differently in 2010.
Too Much good deal, almost paid pennies of the dollar new orleand paid up, still depends, there worst owner(Jones, Spanos,Kroenke,etc) and you screwed just neglect ones.

Too Much good deal, almost paid pennies of the dollar new orleand paid up, still depends, there worst owner(Jones, Spanos,Kroenke,etc) and you screwed just neglect ones.

Remember, Jones sold the Cowboys in TTL to someone who’s actually a bigger asshole than he, and I have plans for Kroenke and Spanos that are playing out as I write.

Remember, Jones sold the Cowboys in TTL to someone who’s actually a bigger asshole than he, and I have plans for Kroenke and Spanos that are playing out as I write.
Mandatory Spanos Post...Wonder to see...he is worse that Jerry, seems more intelligent...that is even more dangerous....

Still waiting to see what will come, as inconsistent my cards would be, we would never destroy andrew luck as much indy might have done(i fear for Cousins now).

For Kroenke I hope its jail time for what he did do those people in Texas. Spanos, is just a cheap ass who doesn't care. But #FuckSpanos

Mandatory Spanos Post...Wonder to see...he is worse that Jerry, seems more intelligent...that is even more dangerous....

Still waiting to see what will come, as inconsistent my cards would be, we would never destroy andrew luck as much indy might have done(i fear for Cousins now).

Steve Wynn will reach fever pitch this season as Cowboys owner in the kind of season that will be fodder for future 30 for 30 documentaries.

Also Luck is fine in AZ but he has the disadvantage of being in the NFC West, which, you may recall, had all four members finish with winning records despite everyone having to make a road trip to Honolulu.

For Kroenke I hope its jail time for what he did do those people in Texas. Spanos, is just a cheap ass who doesn't care. But #FuckSpanos

If I may ask, what did he do to people in Texas?

Fucker used the powers of eminent domain to kick people of their land in Texas. Some of those people have been there for generations. One guy killed himself. Kroenke is a piece of shit.

Texas man's suicide note blames Rams owner Stan Kroenke
'Stan stole my home' is the very first line of Rick Ellis' suicide note, according to his wife

From what I read, he basically evicted an assload of people who couldn’t fight back just to have another personal playground.

I can cook up something in a future installment for this dickweed but 2014 has your usual asshole behavior from him.

Steve Wynn will reach fever pitch this season as Cowboys owner in the kind of season that will be fodder for future 30 for 30 documentaries.

Also Luck is fine in AZ but he has the disadvantage of being in the NFC West, which, you may recall, had all four members finish with winning records despite everyone having to make a road trip to Honolulu.
If the season end with another one and out via packers or cardinals that Will be epic.

That means nothing, still nice the division is competitive, but i refer how colts mismanaged his health and rehab so badly he is in doubt would play a down again. At worst we would protect our future we payed a king Ransom for him, that is why i fear any Colts QB