Books Where Soviets Win The Cold War?

Can anyone suggest me a book/etc. that has a view of the world with a triumphant Soviet Union? Or an America that fell to communism? Thanks!

Ralph Peters, Red Army, has a victory on the Central Front for the eponymous force.

There's an Orson Scott Card dystopia about a Soviet occupied USA, can't remember the title.

I can't think of any where the Soviets win the Cold War.

You have some like "Red Army" where the Soviets win by invading West Germany. But that is not a "Cold War" but World War Three.

And since Red Army was already said, I think Turtledove wrote a book about this there. Gladiator or something like that IIRC

The miniseries Amerika from the 1980's is based on a novel of some kind. The United States surrenders after the Soviet Union destroys their power grid with an EMP.

C. M Kornbluth's "Not This August" is a classic of the Communists conquer the U.S. genre. The Soviets and the Chinese wear down the U.S. in a war of attrition and occupy the country after a surrender by the President. The narrator knows some of the facts of the war and the defeats the U.S. has suffered, but some of the details are left to the reader's imagination.
The book takes place in Upstate New York and many of the locations are very recognizable to me which made the book even more powerful for me.
There is an uprising by the Americans and a plot involving a secret weapon the U.S. had been working on before the surrender. Wikipedia has a good summary of the novel.

hmm... I remember reading a short story in one of the early 'What If' editions about a future where the USSR won the Cold War basically because the US went broke pursuing a not well thought out space program... and one of the Soviets in the book explained that this was a deliberate move on the USSR's part. The end of the story implies that the Chinese are doing the same thing to the Soviets...

James G

Gone Fishin'
hmm... I remember reading a short story in one of the early 'What If' editions about a future where the USSR won the Cold War basically because the US went broke pursuing a not well thought out space program... and one of the Soviets in the book explained that this was a deliberate move on the USSR's part. The end of the story implies that the Chinese are doing the same thing to the Soviets...

That does sound an interesting read.

The pilot episode of the 90's tv show Sliders had an alternate Earth where the USA fell to the Soviets. What a waste that show turned out to be, they had some interesting (though probably very implausible) alternate history ideas early on but turned into a random topic of the week show pretty quick.

bguy

Donor
There's Allen Drury's Come Nineveh, Come Tyre. (Though as a heads up, it's a pretty awful read.)