Bandits and Generals - The 20th Century and Beyond

Finally caught up! Great job, man. I loved Mexico giving the US a bloody nose during the war. Hope it becomes more of a world player and gets involved in another conflict.

Finally caught up! Great job, man. I loved Mexico giving the US a bloody nose during the war. Hope it becomes more of a world player and gets involved in another conflict.

Given that Mexico's most likely opponent would be the United States, its probably better that Mexico doesn't.

Though they ended up losing and the power gap hasn't closed from what I can tell so I don't think Mexico wants another round with the U.S. right now.

Given that Mexico's most likely opponent would be the United States, its probably better that Mexico doesn't.

True, true. Maybe take a bigger part than OTL World War 2?

Though they ended up losing and the power gap hasn't closed from what I can tell so I don't think Mexico wants another round with the U.S. right now.

Maybe some other country. It'd just be nice to see Mexico win once lol

So the older I get, the sillier this whole timeline seems. I started it as a freshman in high school, just 15 years old, without really knowing where I was going. Now I'm nearly 19, I've learned a fair bit more about writing, organization, and military history, I've read significantly further into the areas in which this timeline delves, I've gained actual experience with the military and with real life (and am currently waiting on news as to whether or not my poor health history can be waived, allowing me to join the United States Marine Corps as a combat infantryman, a decision which appears to be 50/50 as of now) and I'm ready to start again. Bandits and Generals is not dead, instead, a full rewrite is in the works. I have no set date for releasing it, but I do want to write on my own a fair few updates ahead so that I can release updates on more of an organized schedule, instead of leaving you guys waiting for a month or more. So keep an eye out. Bandits and Generals will return, and it will return in force.