Any good AH stories about a failed American Revolution?

I'm sure they exist but I don't know where to start. The only big one I know is Code Geass, an anime, and that's really a jumping off point for an over the top science fiction setting that's not connected to reality (it's pretty good though). What are some more realistic stories that examine the develop of the world where the American Revolution failed and remains a British colony, and details all butterfly effects often associated with it (such as no Napoleon rising to power, Spain keeps its abroad colonies, no unified Germany and Italy, no new colonies in places like Australia, Hong Kong or South Africa to compensate, no Canada etc.).

Surely there's a good story on this?

Deleted member 2186

I'm sure they exist but I don't know where to start. The only big one I know is Code Geass, an anime, and that's really a jumping off point for an over the top science fiction setting that's not connected to reality (it's pretty good though). What are some more realistic stories that examine the develop of the world where the American Revolution failed and remains a British colony, and details all butterfly effects often associated with it (such as no Napoleon rising to power, Spain keeps its abroad colonies, no unified Germany and Italy, no new colonies in places like Australia, Hong Kong or South Africa to compensate, no Canada etc.).

Surely there's a good story on this?
There is the nice Sliders episode called: Prince of Wails where the rebels lost the Revolution and of course there is the For Want of a Nail: If Burgoyne Had Won at Saratoga by Robert Sobel.

Mainly short stories, see Uchronia.com list for divergences circa 1776 http://uchronia.com/bib.cgi/diverge.html?o=500
An interesting book is 'The Two Georges' by Turtledove and Dreyfuss. Two hundred years after reconciliation between American colonies and Great Britain, treasonous subversives are plotting, to achieve at least symbolic revenge on archtraitor George Washington, and hoping to start world - shaking events.

The Year of the Hangman by Gary Blackwood is pretty good. Washington gets captured by the British early on in the war, Revolution fails and the Founding Fathers flee to Louisiana.