Alternate Names for Australia

Thanks for all the input. I just want to steer away from OTL explorers or monarchs, as this may or may not be for my TL, so they wouldn't be around. I've really liked some of the names so far though!

My so called "Australshire", which I agree is a bad and illogical name, includes Indonesia as well, so maybe a which comes from that, such as Nusantaria.

My so called "Australshire", which I agree is a bad and illogical name, includes Indonesia as well, so maybe a which comes from that, such as Nusantaria.

the only way the british are going to get the indies is when they later on steal even more colonies than they did otl.
the dutch and the portugese were active in the area long before the british, so if they do take it over there would already be an established name.
(of course a even bigger british colonial empire will mean it will implode even faster)

the only way the british are going to get the indies is when they later on steal even more colonies than they did otl.
the dutch and the portugese were active in the area long before the british, so if they do take it over there would already be an established name.
(of course a even bigger british colonial empire will mean it will implode even faster)

This isn't OTL. It's for my TL, with a POD in the 1400s.