Alternate Cars' registration plates thread

Hello folks, I just joined this amazing forum. I could spend a year dreaming up and drawing alternative history license plates. Sadly I went one step further and, imagining that my home town of Largs and the surrounding districts declared independence from Scotland and became a "city state", instead of drawing my design, I actually had a real license plate made

You can also post the attachment as a full image. Just press the full image button once you edit the post. I'm not sure how big your image is, but the current board software will probably be able to fit it nicely within the post.

ydI07Wh.png

You can also post the attachment as a full image. Just press the full image button once you edit the post. I'm not sure how big your image is, but the current board software will probably be able to fit it nicely within the post.
Thank you so much for that advice! I followed your instruction and was able to make my attached picture appear properly in the post. The attachment was only 238 kb in size.

Talking of which, so many people on this thread have created all these amazing designs and concepts. I think maybe I need to dust off my drawing board and art pens and, if nothing else, at least design a 2018 update to my 2015 license plate.

This page inspired me to make this, but I completely forgot about it until now. Here's a New York license plate from my TL.
goVr8ke.png