Altered Europa

Since we have a thread for Altered America, I figured we could also use one for Martinus' next alternate history anthology, Altered Europa.
I've had one story accepted for it, working on another one as well

Congrats as well!

I sent two stories - both collaborations - to Martin. Haven't heard anything back yet but he's told me that he's swamped with stuff lately.

Thande

Donor
I have one completely-me story in this and one co-written with Bruno, as said above (pending confirmation). Really appreciating the opportunity to get it out there, especially considering how well the last anthology in this series did.

Hmm, I have a feeling a significant percentage of the stories will be around 1914-1945 related. My current WIP is post WW2 but I have another for a middle ages one, wonder if I should go for that instead?

I am pleased to announce that the two story collaborations I did (one with Thande; the other with MacCaulay) have been accepted for publication for the 'Altered Europa' anthology, tentatively scheduled for publication in early 2015.

Just got my story accepted. It centers around the Ottoman siege of Malta.

Good to hear, you must have been in the same batch as my second story, I just got mine accepted.
Mine is about a British SOE agent in Post WW2 Soviet-dominated France

Hm... Im thinking about writing something, but I may not...
Either way, looking forward to where this may go, judging from the reactions of everyone else :)