AHC:Sweden under the House of Bourbon-Parma

Is it possible to have the House of Bourbon-Parma to rule over Sweden instead of Bernadotte, what would be the consequences of this in Europe?

Cool idea, but I have some Questions. Was this ever considered by the Riksdag after Charles August kicked the bucket(I'm assuming this would take place in 1810) & would eleven year old Charles Louis convert to Lutheranism?

The problem would come in that the Bourbon-Parma at least in theory would need to convert to the Reformed Church (can never remember if Sweden is Calvinist or Lutheran). This isn't like the princess of Denmark who married the prince of Parma and popped out the current queen of Romania (that princess was born to a Catholic mother, raised Catholic as per the marriage contract AIUI).

Maybe somehow Carola Vasa (or one of her aunts) marries a Bourbon-Parma prince (her father was against her converting in the first place), and somehow the Bourbon-Parma-Vasa heir marries Lovisa of Sweden (OTL Queen of Denmark) after Carl XV changes the succession laws to let his daughter follow him on the throne. It's a big handwave, but that's all I got.:eek:

The problem would come in that the Bourbon-Parma at least in theory would need to convert to the Reformed Church (can never remember if Sweden is Calvinist or Lutheran). This isn't like the princess of Denmark who married the prince of Parma and popped out the current queen of Romania (that princess was born to a Catholic mother, raised Catholic as per the marriage contract AIUI).

Maybe somehow Carola Vasa (or one of her aunts) marries a Bourbon-Parma prince (her father was against her converting in the first place), and somehow the Bourbon-Parma-Vasa heir marries Lovisa of Sweden (OTL Queen of Denmark) after Carl XV changes the succession laws to let his daughter follow him on the throne. It's a big handwave, but that's all I got.:eek:

Perhaps having the Bourbon-Parma on the Swedish and the Bourbon-Conti on the Polish throne will result in a more French wank, perhaps we can have a Portuguese Infante on the Danish throne as well..