A World Where..........

Hey,my fellow Althistorian friends..can i ask you guys something? what if..
1.America Turns Commie,while the russian didnt(Point Of Divergence:Where lenin never existed,Debs Filled his role on america.)
2.Britain were conquered by scots on th early 1520's,and the UK evacuated theirselfs to Greenland,while hundreds of years later,they turned Facist,while Germany didnt..
3.French and Germany still monarchs.
AND THEY EXISTED ON THE SAME WORLD! any..opinions?

2.Britain were conquered by scots on th early 1520's,and the UK evacuated theirselfs to Greenland,while hundreds of years later,they turned Facist,while Germany didnt..

Err why would the UK evacuate to Greenland when it was in the throes of a mini ice age? Even without that it couldn't come near to support such a large population.

The UK didn't exist until 1707.

Grey Wolf

Donor
1.America Turns Commie,while the russian didnt(Point Of Divergence:Where lenin never existed,Debs Filled his role on america.)
3.French and Germany still monarchs.
AND THEY EXISTED ON THE SAME WORLD! any..opinions?

I'm going to ignore Point 2 because IMHO it invalidates the question as the aftershocks would make the world so unrecognisable that the questions raised as Points 1 and 3 would be redundant.

The best option would be to have the US intervene in the First World War and lose. This isn't completely stupid, since USW could have brought them in earlier if it was not halted because of just this fear.

If the US intervenes in 1916 and its army formations are defeated and destroyed, perhaps together with an explosion in the Mexican situation then you are going to get a very destabilised USA. Throw in the potential for a negotiated peace in Europe, that at the date in question saves both the Russian and German monarchies, and later a rising of the French right in favour of an Orleanist restoration then you would be well on the way.

Best Regards
Grey Wolf

I'm going to ignore Point 2 because IMHO it invalidates the question as the aftershocks would make the world so unrecognisable that the questions raised as Points 1 and 3 would be redundant.

The best option would be to have the US intervene in the First World War and lose. This isn't completely stupid, since USW could have brought them in earlier if it was not halted because of just this fear.

If the US intervenes in 1916 and its army formations are defeated and destroyed, perhaps together with an explosion in the Mexican situation then you are going to get a very destabilised USA. Throw in the potential for a negotiated peace in Europe, that at the date in question saves both the Russian and German monarchies, and later a rising of the French right in favour of an Orleanist restoration then you would be well on the way.

Best Regards
Grey Wolf

MAN,Im A Noob! Thanks,pal.but..about a facist britain,is it really possible to happen? yea,i agree on your statement about the US,since the USArmy arent that strong as on the 1940's.

Grey Wolf

Donor
MAN,Im A Noob! Thanks,pal.but..about a facist britain,is it really possible to happen? yea,i agree on your statement about the US,since the USArmy arent that strong as on the 1940's.

You could have a Fascist Britain as a medium-term consequence of a negotiated peace in WW1. For example, whilst the first impulse would be a swing to the left, and the Labour Party was rising, after the failure of this, and the polarisation of politics, the rise of a New Party under younger charismatic politicians would be quite feasible.

Best Regards
Grey Wolf

You could have a Fascist Britain as a medium-term consequence of a negotiated peace in WW1. For example, whilst the first impulse would be a swing to the left, and the Labour Party was rising, after the failure of this, and the polarisation of politics, the rise of a New Party under younger charismatic politicians would be quite feasible.

Best Regards
Grey Wolf

But...in a-Nazi-Germany style-rise to-power?

Nazi Germany Rose peacefully and lawfully
What's to say this new party didn't rise peacefully then burn the houses of parliament, blame communists and enact marshal law

Poor commies if that really happened..getting shunned by the world because the facist's deeds.if that happened,I think that mosley will side with hitler,maybe even kicking the italians-due-to-lack of competency on their efforts..what do you guys think about it? Any other opinions?

Poor commies if that really happened..getting shunned by the world because the facist's deeds.if that happened,I think that mosley will side with hitler,maybe even kicking the italians-due-to-lack of competency on their efforts..what do you guys think about it? Any other opinions?

Um that really did happen and they wernt poor commies

An Anglo german fasict alliance after ww1 is impossible

Grey Wolf

Donor

There won't be a Hitler if Germany is perceived as not having been defeated and has kept the monarchy.

Best Regards
Grey Wolf

Macragge1

Banned

Apart from the myriad of other questions I could be asking, what makes you think Mosley would side with Hitler?