A Thorn In The Rose: A War Of The Roses TL

While I was a staunch Lancasterian up to Henry VI's death I admit I am relieved York won, here, if not, England would have known more war. He is striving to be a good king, and he would have left orphans and a widow.

While I was a staunch Lancasterian up to Henry VI's death I admit I am relieved York won, here, if not, England would have known more war. He is striving to be a good king, and he would have left orphans and a widow.

Well, I suppose that if Edward won, Meg B could organize defense of London, but I don't know whether she could hold it - if Edmund died in a battle, that could be too much and make population ill-disposed towards the Yorkists, so it might very well end up with "Princes in The Tower v. 0.5" and Thomas and Richard being killed by angry mob, thus leaving England with no war.

Well, I suppose that if Edward won, Meg B could organize defense of London, but I don't know whether she could hold it - if Edmund died in a battle, that could be too much and make population ill-disposed towards the Yorkists, so it might very well end up with "Princes in The Tower v. 0.5" and Thomas and Richard being killed by angry mob, thus leaving England with no war.
Doubtfull, the capital was solidly in Yorkist hands.