A Giant Sucking Sound: a President Perot TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ficboy

Banned
@MaskedPickle, seeing how this timeline is effectively more or less finished and given the rough draft as well as historical errors such as Natalie Portman being a Harvard professor instead of an actress I think a reboot version that is more refined would be nice to do akin to What Madness Is This? and Let the Eagle Scream!.

Last edited:
@MaskedPickle, seeing how this timeline is effectively more or less finished and given the rough draft as well as historical errors such as Natalie Portman being a Harvard professor instead of an actress I think a reboot version that is more refined would be nice to do akin to What Madness Is This? and Let the Eagle Scream!.
That's not an error, Natalie Portman actually went to Harvard as a psychology student in OTL and graduated in 2003. If anything, it's a butterfly caused by Perot winning the election in 1992. More importantly, weren't you warned about pestering authors to do things with their timelines just this past Wednesday?

Ficboy

Banned
That's not an error, Natalie Portman actually went to Harvard as a psychology student in OTL and graduated in 2003. If anything, it's a butterfly caused by Perot winning the election in 1992. More importantly, weren't you warned about pestering authors to do things with their timelines just this past Wednesday?
Sorry.

I have seen that : it was very interesting (I do like his Youtube Channel) and I wonder if he had read this timeline. Anyway, Perot's candidacy has become much more relevant in perspective with the Trump presidency.

It has given me the idea of one day, maybe revamping this timeline of sorts. MAybe giving Perot a second term.

Anyway, if you want to read me, may I remind you that you can follow my new timeline on this board, drawing on "What if Franz Ferdinand hadn't been assassinated ?". Support and feedback means a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.