Kaiserreich mod for Darkest Hour

During one of my Russia games I kinda created a Cold War thing

Hz6ymA2.png

So I finally got around to downloading 1.5 but the game keeps crashing to desktop before even getting to the menu screen. Anyone got any idea why? Has there been a hotfix that I've missed or something?

Goddamn do I love this mod, it's just so fleshed out and fascinating, every game is completely unique and every country made fun. Easily the best alt-History game out there, though it's realism is dubious.

Stonewall

Banned
I just had a bunch of fun games as the Indian states, but the AI is getting tiring and kinda cheaty. Anyone wanna try multiplayer sometime?

I was hoping to hear from you guys, especially regarding the new Indian set up :D

And anyone else getting a lot of ctds on the new version of the mod?

Have you patched to DH vers 1.04RC1 as described in the first post over at paradox?

I'm glad they changed some of the syndie flags like for Ukraine. didn't make much sense to use the Ukrainian SSR flag for a independant syndie Ukraine.

wish they altered some of the events for some nations like the CSA. Considering it seems the most varied of all syndie nations as far as political factions go, it always struck me as strange how you can never really do much beyond make a syndicalist soviet union in america. Other syndie countries offer a breadth of choices based off their different factions for economic, political and social policies, allowing you to take them along different paths.

Yet the combined syndicates always seemed so... limited really. Which struck me as weird considering how hugely powerful and influencial it would be.
Like I figured you could make more choices for it like how SR Italy or CoF allow you to make choices reflecting the different factions.

But nope. Just like some minor choices, then cut off the branches with the tensions event and then thats it for internal matters beyond picking a different leader periodically.

Faeelin

Banned
Yet the combined syndicates always seemed so... limited really. Which struck me as weird considering how hugely powerful and influencial it would be.
Like I figured you could make more choices for it like how SR Italy or CoF allow you to make choices reflecting the different factions.

But nope. Just like some minor choices, then cut off the branches with the tensions event and then thats it for internal matters beyond picking a different leader periodically.

You could offer to help them.

Which we'll gladly accept.

Also, Faelin, sorry about not getting back to you over at paradox - a lot of stuff happened all at once.

The new India setup is great. Is there an event for Delhi or the PF to declare themselves India after unification?

I'm glad they changed some of the syndie flags like for Ukraine. didn't make much sense to use the Ukrainian SSR flag for a independant syndie Ukraine.

wish they altered some of the events for some nations like the CSA. Considering it seems the most varied of all syndie nations as far as political factions go, it always struck me as strange how you can never really do much beyond make a syndicalist soviet union in america. Other syndie countries offer a breadth of choices based off their different factions for economic, political and social policies, allowing you to take them along different paths.

Yeah, I wish they had some events leading to a split between the Syndicalists in America and in France, sorta like the Sino-Soviet split. Maybe France could demand an independent syndicalist Quebec from Canada and the CSA sees that as intruding on it's national interests. Currently, all the Syndicalists are united forever which I think wouldn't happen and is unlikely.

Also, AUS needs more events too. Right now, it kinda just sits around doing nothing if it wins the Civil War.