Election Map Thread?

Here's one I made for Mexico.

ElectionmapMexicoOTL2012.png

Here's an odd map of the UK after a General Election resulting in a hung parliament.
As you can see several things have happened:
- No Lib Dems, they collapsed due to infighting without leaving a strong successor party
- UKIP emerging as a third party with several seats
- The BNP have gained 22 seats
- SNP and Plaid Cymru have gained more seats
- Sinn Feinn and DUP dominate Northern Ireland
- Tory majority in Conservative-UKIP coalition
- YES I KNOW IT'S BIG!

UK ELECTION MAP.gif

UK ELECTION MAP.gif

Here's an odd map of the UK after a General Election resulting in a hung parliament.
As you can see several things have happened:
- No Lib Dems, they collapsed due to infighting without leaving a strong successor party
- UKIP emerging as a third party with several seats
- The BNP have gained 22 seats
- SNP and Plaid Cymru have gained more seats
- Sinn Feinn and DUP dominate Northern Ireland
- Tory majority in Conservative-UKIP coalition
- YES I KNOW IT'S BIG!

View attachment 132968

Um just to let you know, even in the recent By-election where the Lib Dems dropped to 6th, the BNP were still behind the Conservatives and UKIP, with only 6% of the vote. They really aren't popular enough to actually win any seats.

Um just to let you know, even in the recent By-election where the Lib Dems dropped to 6th, the BNP were still behind the Conservatives and UKIP, with only 6% of the vote. They really aren't popular enough to actually win any seats.
I am aware of that. The By election means nothing. This scenario is if early in the 2000's the Lib Dems fall apart and the momentum picked up by the UKIP and BNP gains in the European Parliament Election is followed through in the general election.

Thande

Donor
Here's a map I made a while back for an ASB project.

It's the 2005 election in the UK if you eliminate the top three votes in each constituency
(if only three parties stood, I eliminated the top two).

The result is a hung parliament with UKIP as the largest party, followed by the BNP and the Greens.

Political Decapitation 05, 4th.png

Here's a map of Canada split up into all 308 electoral districts that I took from wiki and colored with all the shades of the current MP (Liberal, Conservative, NDP, Bloc Quebecois, Independent, Vacant).

This is current, as in today (hopefully), so not really alternate. I chained up all the Islands together so it should be simple one-click party changing for any who need it.

Canada.png

Thande

Donor
Here's another political decapitation map, this one made for the 2010 election (with a colour key this time). Remember, top three vote scorers are eliminated in each constituency. For more details, see this thread.

Decapitated 2010.png

Here's a map of Canada split up into all 308 electoral districts that I took from wiki and colored with all the shades of the current MP (Liberal, Conservative, NDP, Bloc Quebecois, Independent, Vacant).

This is current, as in today (hopefully), so not really alternate. I chained up all the Islands together so it should be simple one-click party changing for any who need it.
Of course you might as well lock Alberta, not like they change.:rolleyes: