Clinton impregnates Monica

Realpolitik

Banned
So, just wondering, if Clinton knocks Monica Lewinsky up, and it somehow gets revealed, what happens? I don't know, let's say he pressures her to get an abortion, but she secretly can't bring herself to do it. And then Tripp finds out.

Hillary is still First Lady. Monica moves in with Bill Hil and Chel. Sacharine photos of Hil giving motherly advice to Monica. Chel holding her half sister, everyone together in front of the Christmass tree... :p

Realpolitik

Banned
But the funny thing is, this a much less legally grave, Clintonesque analogue to the whole discussion about Colson's nutty plan to firebomb the Brookings Institute. Apart from questionable feasibility, there will be a scandal that makes OTL Lewinsky/Watergate look quaint, but there is no legal basis to take Clinton, like Nixon, down. Clinton won't be able to commit the perjury, because it's going to be pretty obvious. Hence, no ground for impeachment.

Of course, we might see the difference between impeachable and illegal acts come in. They aren't the same-many people don't realize that. Still...

Looking over the TL, when the hell did BlairWitch get banned? For what?
Let's recap your opinions here, including the post you just praised. First, everything you say is clearly directed straight at black people. Second, you're saying that the reason black people do poorly in New York's schools is some combination of genetic inferiority plus the standard conservative racist crap about blacks having no family values and having too many babies.

The previous poster threw a racist remark into a post about IQ, but you're seizing the opportunity to escalate into the full right-wing racist attack on black culture.

Banned.

fillferfillerfillferfiller

Sabot Cat

Banned
I read the TL. I think Clinton and Lewinsky should've got married after the divorce was finalized.

I'd never thought I'd ship real life people. But here we are.

If he tries forcing her into an abortion than he is (politically) done for.

Women's rights activists will vilify him for coercing Monica into having an abortion, while conservatives will scold him for getting her pregnant in the first place and 'defiling' the office.

I don't think many democrats at the time would have jumped the opporunity to defend a person that tried to coerce someone into having an abortion to save his own political career.

He would become a pariah.

fillferfillerfillferfiller

Having read the posts and the thread: Wow, just wow.

The only two times in the whole thread that either TxCoatl or BlairWitch brought up race was TxCoatls 'white flight' to the suburbs comment and BlairWitch linking to a chart that showed 'unwed mothers by race'.

Also, assuming Ian was referring to BlairWitch's 'At the end of the day only about 20% of the population has the genetics for a classic liberal education. Maybe 30% if you stretch it. The rest need to be pathed into trade type education. Something they do in Germany and Japan to great positive effect.' comment.

I hope he does realise that nearly 80% of the US population self-identify as 'white' right? :rolleyes:

Between this and the whole 'Tribalism is the same as advocating the holocaust' incident (and other such incidents) I am getting somewhat fed up with this site.

Last edited:
Will Hillary divorce him?

If she thinks he is a liability to her own ambitions? Definitely.

Looking at her career, history, etc. it seems like she had great ambitions from the very beginning.

I think that if she felt Bill could have compromised those ambitions she would have ditched him.