As Dreamers Do Part Deux

New Line Cinema and Middle-earth Enterprises agree to pay Paramount Pictures $200 million USD for the distribution rights to The Hobbit. In exchange, Eoin Colfer has offered Paramount the multimedia rights to his Artemis Fowl book series. New Line has slated The Hobbit for a Thanksgiving or Christmas release in 2012 or '13.
- The Hollywood Reporter
*is disappointed that the Jim Henson company is no where to be found

That one definitely has potential.

Maybe as the signature franchise for a new mid-major studio?
I am glad you like the idea of A movie version of enlantris by Brandon Sanderson being made By a new mini major. Speaking of a new min major open road pictures will be founded in march 2011 By regal enterment amc and Tom ortenberg. I like the idea of the semoile run hard rock entertainment buying out amc before the Chinese Dalian Wanda does. Open road films was up in coming until it got bought out donold and merged with imf global to form global road. Perhaps adapting books by brain Sanderson will help Open road from losing there mini major status. If open food dose get the Sanderson rights there is always relative med
anourana pictures and st. Films. There is also the posslity of a comely new studio. Potial names for a new studio include miracle pictures , lit windon films zenith media bloom studios and quality films. I feel that Micheal Jackson may be a good idea for the founder of a new mini major. I would call his studio moon walk enteriment