Five Earths is an ASB What If posted by Rex Romanum and a short ASB Timeline based on the scenario by Pkmatrix. The scenario presents a complicated ISOT wherein OTL Earth is joined by four copies from TL-191, the Worldwar timeline, the Drakaverse, and George Orwell's 1984 on 21 December 2012. The idea was inspired by an earlier What If and Timeline posted by Prince Charon in December 2012. Pkmatrix responded with a series of vignettes and timeline entries fleshing out the idea.
It can be read here.
An ASB decides to throw the worlds of the four most popular ATLs in AH.com's ASB forum, the Southern Victory series, Nineteen Eighty-Four, Worldwar series, and the Domination into OTL. Or to be more exact, along our Earth's orbit. Fortunately, this ASB is careful enough to fully handwaves all of the gravitational effects, perturbations, and whatnot. Thus the orbit remains stable, even with four additional Earths and Moons.
The five worlds included in the scenario:
1. OTL Earth from 21 December 2012.
2. The Draka world from 1938, one year from the beginning of the Eurasian War.
3. The 1984 world from, well, 1984.
4. The world of TL-191 from 1940, one year before the beginning of Second Great War.
5. The Worldwar world after the War against the Race aggression, from 1945, just after the Peace Conference in Cairo.
The following characters are featured in Pkmatrix's vignettes and timeline based on Rex Romanum's scenario.