A list of all the official installments of the timeline
#1 - An execution preempted: A lethal Otsu incident - Czarevitch Nikolai Alexandrovich has a bad day.
#3 - Railroaded - A funeral in Vladivostok
#4 - Russian Boiler room - Russo-Japanese negations
#5 - In the shadow of the Lion - The convention of Vladivostok
#6 - Homecoming - George Alexandrovich's nightmares and meeting with father.
#8 - 1893
#12 - 1894d: War and peace
#13 - 1894e: Road to war
#14 - Cry havoc... - No more peace in Asia
#15 - ...and unleash the dogs of war - Fog and fleets
#16 - Never bring a battleship to a knife fight - Battle of the Yellow Sea
#17 - Kuropatkin's gambit - War in Ottoman Armenia
#18 - Yalu bound - No battle plan ever survives contact with the unknown enemy: Pyongyang edition
#20 - Endgame - The end of the Eastern question
#21 - Brave leopard commander Lee-Si-Tzin - Crossing the Yalu
#22 - The Saviors of Saloniki
#23 - Heroic measures
#24 - Ghosts of Bismark past - Another Berlin Conference
Map #1 - Anatolia and the Mashriq 1896
Map #2 - The Balkans 1896
#25 - On stranger currents - A Russian fleet in the Red Sea
#26 - Antiochus and Gaius
#27 - Many happy returns
#28 - Zemlya
A list of important historical figures in the timeline
* Nikolai Alexandrovich of Russia AKA OTL Nicholas II - George's ill-fated brother.
* George Alexandrovich of Russia - the main character of the timeline. The POD is him avoiding his OTL tuberculosis infection which prevented him from joining his brother's eastern voyage.
* Elena of Montenegro - the bright bride.
* Sergei Witte - architect of Russia's railroad expansion, financial reform and “Pivot to Asia”, has a closer and more stable relation with his emperor ITTL.
* Mutsuhito of Japan aka Emperor Meiji - not as lucky as IOTL.
* Yuan Shikai - still too ambitious for everyone's good.
* Seyid Riza - a Zaza Alevi leader from Dersim in Eastern Anatolia.
* Hrayr Dzhoghk - Armenian Revolutionary federation leader, now a NCO in the Armenian volunteers under Nikolai Yudenich.
* Mustafa Kemal: As the Ottoman empire crumbles, Kemal is still a teenager and is left adrift in Saloniki. What fate lays in wait for Ata Turk?
* Ahmed Djemal AKA Djemal Pasha: Not known for his military acumen OTL, the junior military engineering officer finds responsibility, and perhaps greatness, thrust upon him as Russian forces advance into Eastern Anatolia.
* Alexander Vasilyevich Kolchak
Non POV historical characters:
* Alexander Alexandrovich of Russia aka Emperor Alexander III. - Their father. The Shadow of the Giant lies heavily over his son and the Russian empire
* Kuropatkin - The sometimes brilliant General has received an early appointment as War minister.
* Nikolai Yudenich - This rarely competent Russian general, and Kuropatkin's crony from their Turkestan post is securing Russia's gains in Eastern Anatolia 20 years ahead of schedule - using many of the same methods he used OTL.
* Stepan Osipovich Makarov - the brilliant admiral
Non historical POV characters:
Ito Harabe - A Japanese infantryman providing a view of the Sino-Japanese war from the trenches.