New profile posts

• CASSICTOR2

CASSICTOR2 wrote on Anna_Luciana's profile.

• The History of the Holy Trek led by the Drakan Mormons pioneers

Nothing had happened on Francisland 1850-1861
    Reactions: Anna_Luciana
    Anna_Luciana
    Anna_Luciana 1
    “There is no such thing as Tswanaland”
    CASSICTOR2
    CASSICTOR2 1
    leaked video about Dissenter know about Tswanland getting brainwashed by the Drakan Special Janissaries (DSJ), Somewhere in Northmark 1938 CA
  • Xasper H.

Xasper H. wrote on Linbot's profile.

• Re-redoing the PRC internals for the Q-BAM and Xinjiang is giving a bit of a headache with the XPCC, was wondering if you could help me out?
    The mpas I've found on Wikipedia have led me to some conflicting conclusions, do you know if there are any XPCC Divisions that have been dissolved?
    Linbot
    Linbot
    Sorry, I cannot help you at all with this.
  • Mccarthypaddy1216

Mccarthypaddy1216 wrote on Rdffigueira's profile.

• Hey Rdffigueira hope you’re doing good and you didn’t mind me asking but I was wondering if you know when the next update will be.
  • Otakuninja2006

Otakuninja2006 wrote on starwarsfan's profile.

• Hi. My name is @Otakuninja2006, nice to meet you!

I've recently read your TL and I enjoyed it, but didn't like that it stopped so abruptly:

But yeah, I like it, and the Nintendo TV idea completely took me off guard.
  • CASSICTOR2

CASSICTOR2 wrote on Cire's profile.

• Mr. Cire I was aspired by your take on the Mormons and Australia that I upload my personal Headcanon in the Photo of Featherston and other thread

https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...actually-real-whats-beyond-1945.535427/page-5
  • Petike

Petike wrote on DrakonFin's profile.

Reactions: DrakonFin
    DrakonFin
    DrakonFin 1
    Thank you for the comment! You are correct, the Vaisalas in the StarReach-verse are an ATL version of the OTL Väisälä family. ITTL, the company is more successful and bigger earlier. The company stays in family ownership, and moves to America at some point to establish its base of operations there.
  • CASSICTOR2

CASSICTOR2 wrote on Lalli's profile.

• 12 Year without any messages?
    No up my alley mate and hope you have a great day for the vid
  • CASSICTOR2

CASSICTOR2 wrote on Pedersen's profile.

• You has a very good insight about Russia on the thread mate. Really intriguing
    Pedersen 1
    Why thank you and likewise :)

Honestly, I am just a fan of history who loves to read up on obscure stuff for fun.