New profile posts

• TheDetailer

TheDetailer wrote on Andrela's profile.

• Hey, sorry to be bother you, but I’m writing a Timeline-15 and I was wondering if you would be interested in reviving your thread about that? You don’t have to if you don’t want to, I was just curious.
  • JWQ

JWQ

• Admiral A. Kolchak

Admiral A. Kolchak

• A year ago I would have certainly removed the middle "A." from my username if given the opportunity, but at this point I feel like it's probably worth keeping. Now, if only I could go back in time and convince myself to not take the name of failed dictator altogether. On the other hand, the shorthand "Kol" is quite endearing. I would in fact rename myself to that, but for the existence of @Kol.
  • pattontank12

pattontank12

• Well I joined Sufficient Velocity recently and now for so reason my thread is awaiting permission for public viewing and I have no idea what that means!
  • noobius wrote on CCA's profile.

• Is the Chiang Kai Shek going to Germany timeline cancelled?
    Reactions: CCA
    CCA
    No I just haven't really worked on it for a while
  • johnreiter wrote on Space Oddity's profile.

• Hi

I love your "Now Blooms the Tudor Rose" timeline. Are you ever going to finish it? I just re-read the whole thing again because it is so fantastic and well-written, but I wish I could see all the things you hinted that you would write in the future.