Zwei Adler, Ein Kaiser

Who Know I'm wondering something, what is Prussia's reaction with working with that "Aristrocrat" (Austria) and how often is Hungary hitting Prussia with her pan.;)

As a way to Bump this...

I think the three will be disfuntional family(because marriage of two mens with a women is not possible... isn't it,XD)forcing to do the thing together... that means Hungary hit with her pan at Prussia every time he bad mouth Austria

That would make a exalent fan fic:

"Zwei Adler, Ein Kaiser: the Hetalia edition." Someone needs to write that!

Last edited:
As a way to Bump this...

I think the three will be disfuntional family(because marriage of two mens with a women is not possible... isn't it,XD)forcing to do the thing together... that means Hungary hit with her pan at Prussia every time he bad mouth Austria

It isn't. I meant the wink to be a refrence with any and all Hetalia fans. (and not just Youi fangirls, Hungary.) Man that would be hilarius.

EDIT: What do you mean by " to do the thing together" exancly?

Last edited:
bump this for interest

This a shame it's one is almost dead, the idea was pretty original, people, how think of the idea of those two marry?

We need to find out Jimbrock's email so we can tell him to continou this story.

...I think one of us need's to PM him. It may be the only way.

I feel like whatever it is that Jimbrock is doing will not be helped by any of us sending him an email.

However, if someone happens to see him online, a friendly pm reminding him that many people really enjoyed this TL would probably help him decide to continue this.

Emailing him out of the blue seems to me like it would be going a little too far though.

I feel like whatever it is that Jimbrock is doing will not be helped by any of us sending him an email.

However, if someone happens to see him online, a friendly pm reminding him that many people really enjoyed this TL would probably help him decide to continue this.

Emailing him out of the blue seems to me like it would be going a little too far though.

Wait why exactly did he leave? Did he enlist in the military or something? I mean do we even know if hes alive?

Wait why exactly did he leave? Did he enlist in the military or something? I mean do we even know if hes alive?

Thats kind of my point. An email would be both wasteful, and possibly unwelcome. However, if by chance anyone happens to see him online, I don't think a pm would hurt.