Zapadoslavia

An advantageous annulment
On 1306, Wenceslaus, the Prince of Poland and Bohemia, son of Wenceslaus II, the later Wenceslaus III would annul his marriage with Viola Elizabeth of Teschen who would end in a nunnery which would be like a death sentence to her and she would regret marrying Wenceslaus all her life and Elizabeth of Hungary would marry him and his sister Anna would marry Rudolf of Austria as a payment of the release of Elisabeth of Hungary from Habsburg custody, this was a happy time for King Wenceslaus II due to the two kingdoms that he is ruling.

He would plan his reconquest of Hungary now against the King of Hungary Charles Robert and expel him from Hungary for his wife Elizabeth I of Hungary as king de jure uxoris, the two will wait for their time to come, Wenceslaus II would betroth his daughter, Margaret to John of Luxembourg to support the Henry of Luxembourg as the future Holy Roman Emperor and his daughter, Elizabeth to Andrew Yuryevich of Galicia.

Elizabeth I of Hungary would have the following children which were carried to term.

Elizabeth b. 1310

Judith/Bonne b. 1315

Vladislav b. 1321

Andrew b. 1324

Stephen b. 1326

Last edited:
Consolidation by Wenceslaus III
On 1307, the Nobility of Hungary and Croatia would favor Prince Wenceslaus over Charles Robert which would lead to his deposition and Charles Robert would be restored as the heir of Naples and rule Naples as Charles III of Naples after the death of his grandfather and time to time he would be attacking Croatia to regain Hungary and Croatia but that would fail, Wenceslaus would crown himself as Ladislaus V in Hungary and Croatia as the De jure Uxoris of Elizabeth I of Hungary.

Wladyslaw the Elbowhigh would be forced to bow to Wenceslaus II, and he would die in 1311 which would be said due to the poisoners sent by Wenceslaus and he would be left by his two daughters and his own inheritance in Lesser Poland would be claimed by Wenceslaus himself, this was the end of Elbow High in 1311 and Wenceslaus II would be able to rule Poland himself with the principalities in Poland under his own thumb.

They would have Elizabeth of Hungary married to Henry II/XIV of Bavaria in 1320 to make an ally against a rival claimant to Hungary in Bavaria.

Last edited:
King of Three Slavic Kingdoms
The Slavs in two sides of the Tatras and Carpathian would have been united under Wenceslaus II of Bohemia, the Poles, Czechs, and Slovaks would share one country under the rule of Wenceslaus II which Wenceslaus II would inherit in 1330 when he becomes the King of Poland and Bohemia after he becomes the King of Hungary and Croatia.

Due to the actions of Wenceslaus II and Wenceslaus II, it would start the unification of the three Slavic Countries of Poland, Bohemia, and Croatia under one ruler as well as of Slovakia which is in Hungary which would unite the Slovaks under a ruler more like them.

Bonne of Hungary
On November 1316, Clementia of Naples’ son, John would turn out to be healthy and she and her brother in law would be regents for her own son, John as John I of France, the new King of France and he would reach his majority on 1330 and they would pick Jutta of Hungary, the daughter of Ladislaus V of Hungary and Elizabeth I of Hungary who would be renamed as Bonne of Hungary as wife of John I of France on 1331, the marriage would have been made to isolate the Neapolitan claimants from their claims in the Hungarian throne.

Bonne of Hungary would have the following Children
Charles IV of France (January 21, 1333)
Catherine (1335)
Louis I, Duke of Anjou (July 23, 1337)
John, Duke of Berry (November 30, 1340)
Philip II, Duke of Burgundy (January 17, 1340)
Joan (June 24, 1340)
Marie (September 12, 1344 – October 1404)
Isabelle (October 1, 1348)

Last edited:
Fate of Queen Elizabeth Ryksa of Poland
On 1305, Elizabeth Ryksa would give birth to a daughter named Agnes of Bohemia, followed by another daughter named Margaret on 1307, her daughter Margaret would be the last pregnancy that she will carry to term, Elizabeth Ryksa would be the regent for the Kingdom of Poland and she would be the one who would manage and be the regent for the Kingdom of Poland which would mean she and her husband would be apart due to her rule as regent of Poland for most of the time, she would go to a monastery and become a nun in Prague after the death of her husband until her own death in 1350.
On 1320, a marriage between Algirdas and Agnes of Bohemia would be negotiated to baptize Lithuania and for the Teutonic Crusaders to end their own occupation of the Prussian lands, her only male issue that survived infancy would be King Jogaila(1349) of Lithuania and another for her daughter Margaret for her to marry Peter II of Sicily to secure an ally against the Neapolitans in the succession of Hungary.

Agnes of Bohemia, Queen of Sicily would have the following children that survived infancy
Agrippina of Lithuania b. 1325
Elizabeth of Lithuania b. 1336
Jogaila of Lithuania b. 1349

Margaret of Bohemia, Queen of Sicily would have the following children that survived infancy
Frederick b. 1330
Blanche b. 1334
Elizabeth b. 1340

Last edited:
War of Breton succession
On 1333, Jeanne of Brittany would marry John of England, brother of Edward III starting an alliance between the English and the Bretons again as they have common interests against the French while Yolande of Brittany[1], the rival of Jeanne would marry Charles V of France, during the reign of John I who would produce two sons, John(1360) and Louis(1371) which would cause a war that would happen between the English and the French which would last for decades on the reigns of John I(which lasted til his death on 1360) and Charles V, however the English would win in Brittany but lose in Aquitaine and Gascony.

On 1369, Philippa of Antwerp would marry John of France(1360), the eldest son of Charles signing a cease fire between the French and the English on 1360 but the marriage treaty would include the cession of Aquitaine and Gascony to the French and the independence of Brittany from the French which would be temporary and the English would retain Ponthieu, the marriage between John of France and Philippa of Antwerp would cause the French to be involved in the succession issues in England on the death of Richard II in 1400.

1. Female John of Montfort/John IV of Brittany

Last edited:
Elizabeth of Bohemia
The marriage of Elizabeth of Bohemia with Andrey Yurievich would benefit Galicia Volhynia as it severed their ties with the Kuyavian Piasts, the Principality would remain independent due to the marriage between them, Elizabeth would have a surviving son who survived adulthood with her husband, name Viacheslav(1316) and a daughter named Judith(1320), Viacheslav as a minor would reunite Galicia-Volhynia after the death of his relatives and father due to fighting the Mongols as Viacheslav I, Elizabeth of Bohemia would be his own regent until his growth and she would also arrange a marriage between her daughter Judith and Bogislaw V of Pomerania creating an alliance between the two dynasties which would benefit Galicia-Volhynia and would also strengthen the ties of Galicia-Volhynia with Bohemia and Poland as well.