YouTube alternate history hub

Just browsing through you tube I discovered the alternate history hub channel. Really enjoyed it; I was hoping that the creator was possibly a member. Anyone else watch?

Deleted member 87099

Yeah, I watch it, I like his videos. Unlike most AH on YouTube, they're plausible and relatively bias free. I don't think that he's a member, though.

It's a decent and fairly well-researched channel with uncontroversial, yet decent conclusions. Not the most mind-blowing or detailed speculations, but good for what it is.

Yeah, I watch it, I like his videos. Unlike most AH on YouTube, they're plausible and relatively bias free. I don't think that he's a member, though.

It's a decent and fairly well-researched channel with uncontroversial, yet decent conclusions. Not the most mind-blowing or detailed speculations, but good for what it is.

Agreed on both. I wouldn't say I regularly watch his stuff, but I do jump over there from time to time. I particularly liked his trilogy on how the world might develop if Nazi Germany wins WWII.

every now and then I will check what he has done .Not a subscriber but I do like his videos .I am a fan of his alternate nations videos he does from time to time .