Your Ideal European Borders?

I agree, that land is rightful Rhomanian land, get those bloody Greeks outta there:
66SGfPJ.png
Incorrect, it's rightful land of the Latin Empire

A united Ireland for one, and a balkanized UK. But I would also balkanize Germany, and other countries that could be several. Catalonia, Basque Country, Galicia, Brittany, Isle of Man etc

A united Ireland for one, and a balkanized UK. But I would also balkanize Germany, and other countries that could be several. Catalonia, Basque Country, Galicia, Brittany, Isle of Man etc
"Other countries that could be several"
So most countries? Including Ireland.

euroborder.PNG

This map requires at least a 13th century POD to work with a few things merged here and there and others balkanized:
-balkanized Spain > Leon/Galicia, Castile, Granada, Basque/Navarra, Aragon, Catalonia
-balkanized France > France proper, Brittany, Occitania, Arles, Lorrain/Franche-Comte
-Belgium gets Artois and Luxemburg, Netherlands gets East Frisia
-balkanized Germany: Julich-Cleves-Berg, Lower Saxony/ Hannover, Brandenburg-Pomerania, Saxony, Franconia-Hesse, Swabia-Bavaria
-balkanized Italy: Piedmont-Genoa, Tuscany, Lombardy, Venice, Romagna, Rome, Two Sicilies, and Corsica-Sardinia
-Slovenia gets Carinthia, Dalmatia exists (I blame Iluvitar and Dalmatia Ascendant), Albania loses north Epirus but gains Kosovo, and the other Balkan states have some border changes
-whoops my byzantophilia is showing~
-Trebizond remains its own state, as does Cilicia, Crimea, and Circassia
-independent Assyria and Kurdistan, united Armenia
-united Ireland, Wales-Cornwall, independent Scotland... and an independent Lordship of the Isles
-Danish Scania, Norwegian Jamtland, but Sapmi, Finland, and Karelia exist in this giant northern block together
-Novgorod stands proud against Muscovy, while Ruthenia-Ukraine sits below Belarus
-Poland has the Danzig Corridor but Prussia is its own state(a Baltic/German state most likely); Silesia is independent and also holds Lusatia
-weird Maghrebi borders: one is the Moroccan Arab state, the two others are 2 berber states; West Algeria is Algeria, east is Kabylia

I forget the context I created this map for, but this is one option I came up with a few years ago. I'm not really there anymore (I'm much, much more of an Austrophile these days) but here it is:

HgMoIBY.png

Slovakia in PLC doesn't make a ton of sense but I think I was of the frame of mind that it belonged more in a multi-ethnic complex with other Slavic countries than it did in Germany or Hungary. Were I making this map today I'd probably just leave it independent. It's a little better than OTL (especially if/with no WW2, genocide, etc) but, as I Said, the Austria issue now bothers me