Your Ideal European Borders?

Ideal borders in Europe according to me:

shifted_borders_by_artaxes2-d7r46h0.png

Ideal borders in Europe according to me:

shifted_borders_by_artaxes2-d7r46h0.png

That wonked power balance pretty much gives Europe to Russia, (or the Soviet Union?) Which countries are balkanized and which aren't seems completely random. Also why is East Germany a thing? It's an interesting map, but there's alot of really strange choices here.

Interesting choices, @Tomislav Addai! Is that rather burgundy-coloured country beneath Luxemburg indeed Burgundy? Or is it something else?
Indeed, it is Burgundy. Blue in the Urals is a Permia state, to include eastern Nenets AO, Komiland, Perm Krai and Udmurtia.
Blue east of Azov Sea is Cossackia, cut from Russia proper by a resurgent Greater Tataria/Golden Horde/Idel-Urals Federation.
At first I hesitated to create an independet Normandy, Burgundy and Savoy, but then I realized that Breizh without them would not last long... and ooops , I forgot an independent Provence. It deserves independence, too.

Indeed, it is Burgundy. Blue in the Urals is a Permia state, to include eastern Nenets AO, Komiland, Perm Krai and Udmurtia.
Blue east of Azov Sea is Cossackia, cut from Russia proper by a resurgent Greater Tataria/Golden Horde/Idel-Urals Federation.
At first I hesitated to create an independet Normandy, Burgundy and Savoy, but then I realized that Breizh without them would not last long... and ooops , I forgot an independent Provence. It deserves independence, too.
What's that small state between Poland, Belarus and Ukraine?

Is Szekely Land a Hungarian exclave or an independent state?

Is that a Venetian state in eastern Italy and Istria?

My rough ideal

You lose points for whatever the hell you did to Poland/Belarus/Ukraine/Lithuania/Latvia/Eastern Europe in general

You also lose points for handing my Oldenburg to what I can only assume are the Frisians

The Low Countries worry me

The Balkans are depressing

That Asia Minor and Near East is another can of worms entirely

I don't have the energy to list the rest because it's 1:30 AM

However

You gain points for that Rusyn state. Good job on that
Also Großliechtenstein, that's nice to see