Your Best Map

Those internal divisions . . . oh yeah. :cool:

What's that little red province inside of France?
That little area inside France is Charolles, which is actually to the east of Vichy.
@Thande, Vichy is actually in the middle of France, to the west of that aforementioned little area of Charolles.

NomadicSky

Banned
I really like the ones I used to make editing maps from the Encarta. If not for this site I'd have lost them by now. I used to just sit and edit them finding this site gave me a place to post them.

Canada[Republic of].PNG

Here is my best map probably. No mongols, basque empire in spain and north america (with break away states) no French language, More german languages. Large Denmark. Empty America. Sucessful crusades. Zoroastrian Nothern India, Oriental Orthodox Southern India, and Indonesian Australia. Welsh Empire in North America, with break away states around the world....

HRE.PNG

I don't think you would like this Holy Roman Empire. :p
It's ruled by the Habsburgs, the capital is in Prague, its long tradition of federation and intertwining of the state with the Roman Catholic church was only broken during the technocratic dictatorship (which did not even last a decade), and the official language has been Volapük for over a century.
Yes, I think I would.

Why did i make this?
I dont know. Whats the story? I have no idea. Just an uber Germany and Federated Italy.

Other.PNG

world_Catastrophe.png

This is a map of the earth after WWIV or WWV, the experts can't decide which. We just called it the final war.

The green and light blue areas are safe zones, little or no contamination. But they get smaller every year.

The yellow or blue areas are contaminated but ar still liveable. It is populated by everyone not cleared to live in the green zones.

The red and dark blue areas are dead zones, nothing lives there, at least nothing human.

The white areas are unknown as communication has been lost with those areas.

And my favourite for intriguing possibilities (one of a series discussing two centres of Roman Empire continuing - Londonium & Constantinople - following the collapse of Rome itself):

Vikings East.png

My best map CP victory.

Pretty awesome map, but I have a couple of questions:

1. What's that partial border of the Republika Srpska doing in Bosnia at that time?

2. Where do you all get the info for Germany's planned borders in Poland and the rest of the east?

Pretty awesome map, but I have a couple of questions:

1. What's that partial border of the Republika Srpska doing in Bosnia at that time?

2. Where do you all get the info for Germany's planned borders in Poland and the rest of the east?

1. I just forgot to remove it for a test image I was doing.

2. From reading the treaties and from some maps including this one:part2 and a map form a book named Germany's aims in the first world war
Link to the treaties
If you want I can scan the one from the book when I come home.

1. I just forgot to remove it for a test image I was doing.

2. From reading the treaties and from some maps including this one:part2 and a map form a book named Germany's aims in the first world war
Link to the treaties
If you want I can scan the one from the book when I come home.
I happen to know the guy who drew that map you have posted a link to, he and I correspond by email on a regular basis, and his maps ROCK.:cool: His name is Andras Bereznay, and he hails from Hungary, but left in the 1970s because he got sick of living under communism, and now currently resides in the UK.