Your Best Map

I think I like this one best:

NOVEWImappaEurope003b.PNG

This one isn't pretty but its my first truly thought out map and the first that might spawn a timeline if I can make time for it...

Albany Conference.png

It's really hard to choose, since I think most of my recent maps are of similar quality. You might watch them all on my DeviantArt account.. But this map is probably the best, if only because of the amount of effort put to draw it:

2nd_Alternate_Map_of_EU_by_Magnificate.png

You have made up for their anti-German sins!
I don't think you would like this Holy Roman Empire. :p
It's ruled by the Habsburgs, the capital is in Prague, its long tradition of federation and intertwining of the state with the Roman Catholic church was only broken during the technocratic dictatorship (which did not even last a decade), and the official language has been Volapük for over a century.

It's ruled by the Habsburgs, the capital is in Prague, its long tradition of federation and intertwining of the state with the Roman Catholic church was only broken during the technocratic dictatorship (which did not even last a decade), and the official language has been Volapük for over a century.
That is really neat... does anyone actually speak Volapuk or is it just an administrative thing?

That is really neat... does anyone actually speak Volapuk or is it just an administrative thing?
It's the official language of the empire and taught at school as first foreign language (the second had for a long long time been French and is now usually Esperanto).
It must be added that the world fell into two different power blocks for a while which had Volapük and Esperanto as expression of their worldview.

Nietzsche

Banned

...aaand you have made me want to cry ;_;.