"You live for the fight when that's all that you've got" - WI: Germany fights to the death in 1918

Fighting to the death would result in Germany getting a _____ Peace Treaty at Versailles

• Total voters
I doubt the Germans could have lasted beyond 1919 really. They were at the bottom of the barrel of manpower and shot their bolt during the Kaisers Offensive. If the Allies had been able to build up for Plan 1919 and launched their assault into Germany proper without a collapse/surrender then I doubt the Germans could have really stopped them. And if they did keep fighting all the way to Berlin or further, then I doubt the Allies would let there be a unified Germany when the dust had settled.

Bear in mind the feeling at the time in France, the UK/empire IOTL 1918, now turbocharge that with more losses more money spent.
Public opinion in France let alone anywhere else will see the losses of the 1870's reversed, the occupations of OTL made permanent .
Then think of of what Poland and Italy will ask for

It is a tricky question, because ittl, the argument thats France was hit the hardest and suffered most (ignoring the German famines), its just now obviously untrue.
I think less harsh peace term. It cannot be compared to OTL ww2. They are not Nazis.

The Germans were basically collapsing at the front. And things looked like even civil war might be eminent. So no, the Germans really had no other choice but capitulate. The stab in the back myth was just a myth.