York flood

He was pretty much invited to take the throne.
And a lot of people cared, Ric III was just a catalyst, the Woodvilles ticked off a lot of people

But still, Edward's line enjoyed significant support among Englishmen, it was Edwardians who contributed to Henry Tudor's ascension to the throne.

If Henry remains married to Blanche, could Catarina actually marry Charles IV of Navarre? Would be interesting tbh if he had children before his death, his son would be IMHO a big trouble for Ferdinand of Aragon.
If Catarina has a son with Charles IV, Ferdinand of Aragon would marry Mary of Burgundy.

That's a lot of brothers to provide for. I imagine there'd be a fair emphasis on snaffling up available heiresses for at least some of them.

The likelihood that one of the brothers will mix the disloyalty of Clarence with some semblance of competence is also high.

That's a lot of brothers to provide for. I imagine there'd be a fair emphasis on snaffling up available heiresses for at least some of them.

The likelihood that one of the brothers will mix the disloyalty of Clarence with some semblance of competence is also high.

I think that with so many older brothers, Richard could easily enter the church and rise to become archbishop of some part of England.