WWII in world post-Central Powers victory

One such development might be for Germany to push for the total dissolution of France.
Total dissolution would probably be difficult but pushing for independent Brittany, Burgundy, and Provence might be possible. If Spain is involved they could also be given Pyrenees territory, but a true Occitan or other sizable split probably would be difficult. Granted, southern France really is like a whole other country in many ways, but I am unsure that enough support for independence would exist even in this ATL unless a civil war broke out.

xsampa

Banned
Another development would be turning French and Italian North African colonies into German puppets as act of “liberating them” even though imperial Germany looked down upon nonwhite races

Total dissolution would probably be difficult but pushing for independent Brittany, Burgundy, and Provence might be possible. If Spain is involved they could also be given Pyrenees territory, but a true Occitan or other sizable split probably would be difficult. Granted, southern France really is like a whole other country in many ways, but I am unsure that enough support for independence would exist even in this ATL unless a civil war broke out.
My thought was that from the German perspective, the preservation of France under anything remotely resembling recent borders is an existential threat, as from the German perspective, France would have been the dominant aggressor in Europe for the preceding centuries.

Total balkanisation of France is ratherly difficult when there is not much of differences between regions. Probably best scenario would be division between Communist South France (under occupation of Communist Spain and Italy) and democratic North France allied with Germany, UK and USA (if it abandons isolationism).

My thought was that from the German perspective, the preservation of France under anything remotely resembling recent borders is an existential threat, as from the German perspective, France would have been the dominant aggressor in Europe for the preceding centuries.
Reducing France to her borders from the days of the Holy Roman Empire was actually discussed at one point with the resurrection of a Burgundy that included Provence and other chunks of Eastern France during WWII. Lip service was paid to an independent or at least autonomous Brittany and Belgium was given Nord and Pais-de-Calais.