Writing Contest: Main Thread

Anyone have any good ideas? I'm stuck now...
One of my ideas is making a future of your timeline snapshot if you have one? (But that would make it harder for people who never had one)
Maybe an essay summarizing a book about an ATL event? Like in my TL I have a major war in the 1560s, and I could write a summary of a book discussing the war. Perhaps with the added caveat of the summary has to be at a C level, since not a lot of people can easily write at the average level on purpose

Maybe an essay summarizing a book about an ATL event? Like in my TL I have a major war in the 1560s, and I could write a summary of a book discussing the war. Perhaps with the added caveat of the summary has to be at a C level, since not a lot of people can easily write at the average level on purpose
Good idea. I will consider it.

Link to Writing Contest 8 is up.

The 8th Writing contest is about a book summary, of an event that occurred in an alternate timeline. For example, in my timeline "Jefferson's Anti-Slavery Crisis", I might write about the growth of the US, or the leadup to the "Dreadful War", or the growth of civil rights. If you want to you can write about a TL that already exists (E.G WMiT or No southern strategy) though it must be different from the original in a noticeable way and have a different name.

The planned deadline is on Friday, 7/24/2020, although I can move the deadline if there are few entries.

Hmm. I'm thinking of doing a spin-off of this thread. It's a poetry collection where you can write poetry about your timeline or make your own using poetry. It's not a challenge though. I'm putting this here if anyone is interested. If there is interest, the poetry thread will go up.
You can quote or pm if interested.

Last edited: