Would Leipzig be enough for Napoleon to win?

hey, all. a long-standing concept for my ASB ATL is that Napoleon "permanently" won and was never sent into exile, ultimately leading to a French Hegemony over Europe which dominates much of TTL's 19th century history--for narrative reasons, i'm not going to change that. what i eventually decided on for the POD was that there was a definite Napoleonic victory at the Battle of Leipzig stemming from a genuine near-miss IOTL, the gist of it being that some French cavalrymen had the opportunity to chase down and capture some of the Coalition who were escaping on horseback but didn't, who turned out several important Coalition leaders (i can't remember exactly which off the top of my head, but i seem to remember that they included the Kaiser and Tsar of the time)

recently, though, i've been doing some light thinking on that and want to make sure if that would really be enough for Napoleon to completely win and lead to this French Hegemony. i don't really have much else to say, just asking if anyone more informed than i am thinks there would need to be another POD for it to go the way i want it to, and where i should start looking if there is. thoughts?

hey, all. a long-standing concept for my ASB ATL is that Napoleon "permanently" won and was never sent into exile, ultimately leading to a French Hegemony over Europe which dominates much of TTL's 19th century history--for narrative reasons, i'm not going to change that. what i eventually decided on for the POD was that there was a definite Napoleonic victory at the Battle of Leipzig stemming from a genuine near-miss IOTL, the gist of it being that some French cavalrymen had the opportunity to chase down and capture some of the Coalition who were escaping on horseback but didn't, who turned out several important Coalition leaders (i can't remember exactly which off the top of my head, but i seem to remember that they included the Kaiser and Tsar of the time)

recently, though, i've been doing some light thinking on that and want to make sure if that would really be enough for Napoleon to completely win and lead to this French Hegemony. i don't really have much else to say, just asking if anyone more informed than i am thinks there would need to be another POD for it to go the way i want it to, and where i should start looking if there is. thoughts?
It was before the battle. And here's my take on it:

Napoleon would get victory disease and likely overplay his hand, he's still on the back foot.

He could get the pre-Leipzig treaty though, don't know how much more though, and the Brits would try to start a war again very quickly.

Define "win."

I'm not being petty either. An Austerlitz-esk victory is a significant difference from a Ligny-esk one
the end-goal here is that Napoleon isn't overthrown and sent into exile at all (he still dies when he did IOTL and for the same reasons, though) and Republican/Napoleonic France has de facto control over much of Europe for most if not all of the rest of the 19th century, the intention being that it starts fracturing by the end of the century and breaks completely early in the 20th, (i have a narrative project meant to partly explore that, with destroying the Hegemony being the ostensible goal of the antagonists, but most of them have more selfish motives than that) probably with some cold war/Fortress Europe vibes. what i'm trying to figure out is what else might be needed to get to that point since i'm no longer sure that Leipzig by itself would lead to that.

the other factor i'd been considering for this (neglected to mention it earlier. oops :p) is that Napoleon doesn't become Emperor and that helps give this more victorious France a bit more legitimacy by not being just another monarchy to be overthrown. it's probably still recognizably similar to the Napoleonic empire rather than being radically different entirely because Napoleon is Consul instead of Emperor, though.

Lets say he captures the King of Prussia, Emperor of Austria/Father In Law and the Russian Emperor and other important Figures,

He then ransoms the monarchs and other officials for a huge sum of cash and stuff, a very harsh peace and refuses to let them go unless these demands are met and reparations and etc are done and completed.

I assume a Franco Austrian Alliance might bloom if the Austrians dont get to angry to the terms, and if peace followed, Napoleon dies and his son and heir might be a pro Austrian guy