antartica.png

How was it done?
I based the tribal states on this; afriquecentrale.png

Light Green is the original WR version,
Red is the stripped out Congo with the re-coloured rest of Africa,
Dark Green is the data shrunk and superimposed on the map [GIMP/Glimpse],
Yellow is the finished product.
method.png

I'm curious as to the advancement of technology under the WorldRaj. What does 2022 look like technology-wise ITTL?
Must admit I've always envisaged the WorldRaj as being 1900, lagging behind in Tech due to no recent wars but, and it may be that I've been reading too much "Nomad of Time" by Moorcock, I also picture a prevalence of Airships speeding up communications.
I suppose it's a somewhat Steampunked WorldRaj.

I have been considering what 2022 would be like, I wonder if the Raj will survive?

Must admit I've always envisaged the WorldRaj as being 1900, lagging behind in Tech due to no recent wars but, and it may be that I've been reading too much "Nomad of Time" by Moorcock, I also picture a prevalence of Airships speeding up communications.
I suppose it's a somewhat Steampunked WorldRaj.

I have been considering what 2022 would be like, I wonder if the Raj will survive?
If anything, there being no recent wars means people who would otherwise have been drafted to take part in such wars would be employed researching or developing stuff.

In what way do we think Tech would have evolved?
Probably less war-related stuff, but a bit more of others.

On the other hand, things like the internet might have appeared later - after all, why would there have been any MAD, when everywhere is part of the World Raj? It would still happen, though, IMO.