WorldRaj tribute thread

Dominion of the Colorado Kingdoms [BH]
Dominion of the Colorado Kingdoms.png

Been away in Brighton for a while but back now and working on Castilian Mexico.
I've also adjusted and added to the island outlines [heavily based on @Drex's work] and also adjusted/added reefs mostly based on his work [although the Brazilian reef is one of mine]

lz4ihE6.png

Once all the world’s subdivisions are hammered out and agreed upon, it’ll be a cinch to roll out maps showing religion, ethnicity, HDI, and other metrics. I’m looking forward to that.

You want to put a few ideas forward we would like to see them
Well, the biggest headache will probably be to do a parliamentary map. I bet all the online utilities for drawing the seating charts for legislative houses would crash if we tried to have enough seats here. Forgot about that in the list.

So parliamentary representation, religion, ethnicity, HDI, GDP... and then the sky’s the limit for worldbuilding of regional or historic data.

Well, the biggest headache will probably be to do a parliamentary map. I bet all the online utilities for drawing the seating charts for legislative houses would crash if we tried to have enough seats here. Forgot about that in the list.

So parliamentary representation, religion, ethnicity, HDI, GDP... and then the sky’s the limit for worldbuilding of regional or historic data.
I'm now imagining them looking at the National People's Congress and going "those are rookie numbers".

@Bob Hope we can Rajify Mexico even more with this pre-Hispanic map of the numerous Amerindian polities in the region.
With 3 existing Amerind states/areas surviving the 300+ years between then and now much of the Aztec and Mayan states have become "more Castilian than Castile", even so you may find survivals in the names.