So I had an idea to make a thread where people can download the latest update of this map (I know you all hate my hoi4 map but there are ways to get around it).
MQLmpe5.png

Anyways, the idea of this is that everyone on the forum is allowed to make one country (don't take up a lot of space please) on this map. For example, the first person makes a country and puts it on this map. Then they reply to this thread and the next person downloads the version of the map that the first person put said country on, and then it goes on until the map is full of imaginary countries.
Rules:
Try to use a color scheme like SUCK (pref.)
You can make new lines to make new "provinces" as long as they look nice.
Don't make your country too big- if you have questions about this let me know
Make a title for the country in Impact font (normie meme font)
Don't name your country something dumb.
You can write up a scenario as to how your country became how it is (optional) but keep in mind that this may interfere with others' countries.
Only make one country (duh)

Ways to get around limitations:
You can replace some gray lines with black lines to create new states, I do this all the time (especially in central Europe)
You can draw new black lines to make new states if you have to.

If no one does this I'll just delete the thread but it would be really cool if we can get this map filled up!

~JakeTFS~

EDIT: Forgot to mention this but yes you can make a flag (opt.)
Edit 2: No colonies are allowed, only colonial successors

Last edited:
Where do I put the name for the country?
Also, the upload file is too large, how do I fix that?

Last edited:
7BjjccZ.png

RC.png Republic of Laurentia
Used to be a very loosely controled colony that did pretty much what it wanted until it declared independance. Now a local power who control the vital St-Lawrence river.
(EDIT: decided to change the name, if we go full imaginary, Canada might be too generic)

Last edited:
Oh, you wanna go full imaginary?
zxYQeW5.png

Kg7sR3Z.png
Hail, the Dominion of the Mesalands! The fertile, semi-autonomous and defensible highlands of the Sky Islands are our homes; the sun-kissed valleys are our roads. Quake with awe as our proud pastoralists lay claim to the Great Basin! Ai̲se from us and auf wiedersehen from our Toyttsa vassals!

2dmUii5.png

Republic of Antipodea (French: République de L'Antipodée)
The Republic of Antipodea is a nation occupying the western 2/3rds of the continent of Terra Australis. First inhabited by various Aboriginal tribes and explored by the Dutch in the 17th century, Antipodea got it's start as a French penal colony based out of Port Napoléon along the west coast. Aside from being a dumping ground for convicts ranging from political dissidents to thieves to hardened criminals, Antipodea wasn't heavily settled until gold was discovered in Cacoula in 1888, after which colonization picked up immensely. It gained it's independence from France in 1948. Today, the population of Antipodea is 4.8 Million, of which 2/3rds are of European (mainly French and Italian) origin, with Port Napoléon's Metropolitan Area being home to half of the population. It is among the wealthiest countries in the world, with a GDP per capita of 61,000 dollars, largely from mineral wealth. Aside from mining, the country is known for it's vast, sparsely populated desert interior, fantastic wine due to the Mediterranean climate on the southwest coast and being a growing hub of tourism (especially ecotourism).

Dude @Gabingston why did you just Ctrl C Ctrl V the scenario you made in the Yankee Dominion and put it here?
What scenario in The Yankee Dominion? I must've forgot.
Edit: Oh, I remember, the Antipodea scenario based in Queensland. I see what you mean, it's just that in that timeline Western Australia was colonized by the Dutch and Queensland was colonized by the French. Western Australia was where the French were looking to found a penal colony IOTL, so I decided to put it there.

joint_world_by_setsu_san-dcp7o22.png

The Republic of Majapahit
majapahit_by_setsu_san-dcp7p5w.png
A former territory of Antipodea, Majapahit draws it's name and inspiration from the empire of the same name. Colonized first by the Dutch and then the French after the Thirteen Years War, Majapahit agitated for independence from Antipodea with peaceful protests and workers strikes until Antipodea agreed to release them in 1968. Since then the country has gone on to become a major trade hub for the region with the sell of rare spices, mineral resources and recent diversification of their industries into software technology and automobiles.

It seems unlikely that a sparsely populated Antipodea could hold on to the densely populated Java (and other islands) for so long, but this ain't meant to be realistic I guess.
Also, I doubt that Antipodeans would not want to be swamped by millions of Muslim Majapahitans, it seems more likely that Majapahit would have fought for and won independence from the French, not a lightly-populated daughter nation of France.

As I was uploading this to imgur, I realized that I hadn't used the most recent one. Could someone please add the Kingdom of Majapahit to my map?
Polish-Bohemian Commonwealth
flag-of-poland-bohemia.png
IiT3lvZ.png

(Will post history later)