WorldA Maps for Official/Published Alternate History Works

The New Order: Last Days of Europe (Atlantropa Removal Update)
  • TNO(Update).png

Got the updated map for TNO done. The main difference is the Atlantropa project being removed. Credit to U/KmapLds9 on the subreddit.

The New Order: Last Days of Europe (1952)
  • TNO1952SecondPatch.png

Yet another goddamn Ukrainian patch. It does however seem that the "Japanese took Transamur" part actually occurred during the USSR"s fragmentation before 1952, so I kept it as is.

Twilight of the Anthropocene (Updated)
  • qazse

Gone Fishin'
    I've gone ahead and updated my Twilight of the Anthropocene map using more lore pulled from recent teasers.
    tota map.png

Last edited:
    Bring the Jubilee
  • Made a cover map of Bring the Jubilee by Ward Moore. The Confederate internal borders are based on B_Munro's take
    Bring the Jubilee.png

Last edited:
    Homefront the Revolution
  • This is for Homefront The Revolution, the Remake of the Original Homefront. Went with this one because it's actual AH. Also, alot of gap filling was done here, because we don't really know much aside from Korea stil being divided and the USSR still being around. The American Occupation zones are based on the Amerika map from eariler in this thread.

Basic premise is that North Korea does worse in the Korean War, and this leads to Juche being dropped in favor of a Corporate Neoliberal ideology that turns North Korea into something akin to a Dengist state. The US is even more Neocon ITTL and gets into even more botched interventions in the mideast. Things go sour when Iran detonates a nuke in Riyadh and blames the US. Eventually, the US becomes reliant on North Korean equipment, which bites it in the ass when the CEO of APEX just turns it all off and occupies America to "help them pay off their debt."

Homefront The Revolution.png

Last edited:
    Noughts and Crosses
  • Noughts and Crosses.png

Noughts and Crosses is an Alternate History novel and TV series in which Africa instead of Europe becomes a colonial power and with several African states unite into bigger Empires/Confederations, one of which being the Aprican Empire (The Central West African Empire) and would colonize Europe (And maybe some other parts of the world, I'm not sure if it ever started). The book and show take place in the British Islands (Albion) around the 20th/21st century where the self-governing colony would have segregation between the wealthy African settlers (Crosses) and the poorer native Europeans (Noughts).

Last edited:
    Southern Victory (Updated)
  • I was able to update my old Southern Victory Maps.
    Southern Victory (1880).png

1880. On the eve of the Second Mexican War.

Southern Victory (1914).png

1914. On the eve of the First Great War.

Southern Victory (1925).png

1925. The Aftermath of the First Great War.

Southern Victory (1941).png

1941, On the eve of the Second Great War

Southern Victory (1944).png

1944. The Aftermath of the Second Great War. (Note this is of rough estimate)​

Last edited:
    Fatherland
  • Cover map of the AH Classic Fatherland. Basically, the Nazis secure Europe and end up in a cold war with the US. The current year is the early 1960s and detente is setting in between the US and the Reich, which has created a Fascist EU-analog.

IIRC, we don't know much about the rest of the world except that China is under a brutal totalitarian regime (I went with the assumption that it's Mao in charge) and that Tibet is independent. The reich's internal borders are from rvbomally's MitHC map

Fatherland Cover Map.png

Attachments

• Fatherland Cover Map.png
      Fatherland Cover Map.png
      71.1 KB · Views: 277
    Last edited:
    C.S.A.: The Confederate States of America
  • My attempt at a WorldA cover of the CSA Mockumentary World. My sources are the Mockumentary, it's official website timeline, and the rest is conjecture based on all of that.
    CSA Map.png

Attachments

• CSA Map.png
      CSA Map.png
      102.1 KB · Views: 387
    Last edited:
    The Domination of the Draka
  • Domination of the Draka(1942).png

Domination of the Draka(1947).png
    The Domination of the Draka is a book series by S. M. Stirling where the Dutch join the American Revolutionary War, leading to the British capturing the Cape Colony. Following the war, the Loyalists would settle in the Cape Colony (Now renamed to the Draka after Francis Drake) instead of Canada and the Caribbean. The Colony would soon attract other people to settle such as the French Royalists, Confederates and other groups. The Colony would also have a large slave system even after the British banned slavery. Eventually, the Draka would take control of all of Africa and would expand into Asia and Europe. The Draka would later invade Nazi Germany, taking over all of Europe and the Soviet Union. The remaining countries would form an alliance to counter the Draka expansion.

(BTW the subdivision is just assumptions, I don't think the book ever went into the US and Draka subdivision.)

Last edited:
    The New Order: Last Days of Europe ( Unfinished Business.)
  • qazse

Gone Fishin'
    Here we are. The TNO map, updated for Unfinished Business.
    tno unfinished business.png

Crimson Skies
  • Crimson Skies Map.png

Crimson Skies is a tabletop and video game series where in an alternate 1920s, regionalist movements would rise across the United States thanks to the Spanish influenza, and Prohibition failing thanks to the 18 amendments failing to pass, and instead becoming an issue states have to choose to lead to political polarization between 'dry' and 'wet' state, and causing the federal government power to weaken. Eventually, another influenza outbreak occur, causing even more division between the states as they closed down their border. Following the decisive 1928 election and the wall street crash, Texas and New York succeeded from the union, with several other states joining New York. California, Utah and many other states followed. The federal government was unable to do anything, and any attempt to retake the country failed after being defeated by the Peoples Collective. What's left of the federal government remains in DC and Maryland. Canada would suffer from the same issues as the US and would also collapse. Thanks to the collapse, railroads and highways fell in despair and as a result air technology such as airplanes and zeppelins replace them as the main way of transportation.

The New Order: Last Days of Europe (Decolonize Africa)
  • Decolonized Africa in TNO (or at least one of the many options to have it decolonized, consider this the sequel to the old one I made months ago)
    TNO - Decolonized Africa.png

The New Order: Last Days of Europe (Update)
  • So I took the TNO map and completely overhauled the Russian warlords to something more accurate to the in-mod boundaries. Also made several other tweaks whilst I was at it.
    tno overhauled warlords.png

The Peshawar Lancer
  • Haven't done a map for this thread in a while so here's another one.

Peshwar Lancer.png

The Peshawar Lancer is an alternate history novel by S.M. Sterling. In 1878, a heavy meteor shower crashed into the northern hemisphere (mainly North America and Europe) wiping out many cities and killing millions. Eventually, due to the ashes from the impacts, a mini ice age occurred, freezing crops and forcing the population of Europe and North America to flee south to their colonies. The British government evacuated to India and reformed itself into the Angrezi Raj. By 2025 temperatures had returned to normal and the Europeans had also begun recolonizing Europe and even North America by this time. Technologically speaking, the world is stuck in a steampunk Victorian Era. The remaining powers were the Angrezi Raj (plus their colonies), France-outre-mer (formerly France and Spain) the Caliphate of Damascus (formed after the collapses of the Ottomans), Dai-Nippon (basically a superpower Japan), the Russian Empire (which now worships Chernobog) and Dominion of Braganza (a reform Brazillian Empire).

Apologies if this map has inconsistent with the book, A lot of the maps I found online had different interpretations of how the world looked like so I had to make a lot of guesses.

The New Order: Last Days of Europe (The Ruin)
  • Updated the TNO map for The Ruin.
    EDIT: Fixed Hungary and Romania.
    DOUBLE EDIT: Fixed Kazakhstan.
    tno the ruin.png

Last edited:
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
  • CodeGeaseMap.png

Code Geass is an alternate-history anime set in a world divided by three superstates, the Holy Britannian Empire, the Chinese Federation and Europa United. The divergence for this timeline is a bit weird, with the first POD being a Celtic king named Alwin I repelling the Roman invasion of England around 20 AD, and the other POD being Elizabeth I birthing a son, but most of the butterflies and changes seem to have occurred in the 1770s when Benjamin Franklin defected to the British during the American Revolution (known as Washington Rebellion in this timeline) leading to Washington death in the battle of Yorktown and the defeat of the Patriots. Benjamin Franklin would earn the title of Earl for his part in crushing the rebellion. The Napoleonic Wars would still occur in this timeline, with Britain being invaded by Napoleon, leading to the royal family being arrested, while the Duke of Britannia, Sir Ricardo von Britannia, fled to the thirteen colonies and established the Holy Britannian Empire, which would go on to conquer the entire American continent. France would go on to unite Europe into United Europe and colonize Africa. Japan would be opened up by the Britannians in 1853. The Japanese and Britannians would go to war in 2010, leading to Japan's defeat and becoming a colony at the start of the series.

Last edited:
    Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg (Updated)
  • IMG_9186.png

Recently joined, decided I'd make my first upload my attempt at doing a WorldA Kaiserreich map, used several mod-based references and some guesswork here and there to make this map both mod and historically accurate in the required places. Always open to constructive criticism!

I’ve also got a map in the works for another published Alternate history work which I’ll upload once it's completed too.

Edit: you asked, I delivered. PNG version

Last edited: