WorldA Maps for Official/Published Alternate History Works

Twilight of the Anthropocene (Updated)

qazse

Gone Fishin'
I've gone ahead and updated my Twilight of the Anthropocene map using more lore pulled from recent teasers.
tota map.png

Last edited:
Homefront the Revolution
This is for Homefront The Revolution, the Remake of the Original Homefront. Went with this one because it's actual AH. Also, alot of gap filling was done here, because we don't really know much aside from Korea stil being divided and the USSR still being around. The American Occupation zones are based on the Amerika map from eariler in this thread.

Basic premise is that North Korea does worse in the Korean War, and this leads to Juche being dropped in favor of a Corporate Neoliberal ideology that turns North Korea into something akin to a Dengist state. The US is even more Neocon ITTL and gets into even more botched interventions in the mideast. Things go sour when Iran detonates a nuke in Riyadh and blames the US. Eventually, the US becomes reliant on North Korean equipment, which bites it in the ass when the CEO of APEX just turns it all off and occupies America to "help them pay off their debt."

Homefront The Revolution.png

Last edited:
Noughts and Crosses
Noughts and Crosses.png

Noughts and Crosses is an Alternate History novel and TV series in which Africa instead of Europe becomes a colonial power and with several African states unite into bigger Empires/Confederations, one of which being the Aprican Empire (The Central West African Empire) and would colonize Europe (And maybe some other parts of the world, I'm not sure if it ever started). The book and show take place in the British Islands (Albion) around the 20th/21st century where the self-governing colony would have segregation between the wealthy African settlers (Crosses) and the poorer native Europeans (Noughts).

Last edited:
Southern Victory (Updated)
I was able to update my old Southern Victory Maps.
Southern Victory (1880).png

1880. On the eve of the Second Mexican War.

Southern Victory (1914).png

1914. On the eve of the First Great War.

Southern Victory (1925).png

1925. The Aftermath of the First Great War.

Southern Victory (1941).png

1941, On the eve of the Second Great War

Southern Victory (1944).png

1944. The Aftermath of the Second Great War. (Note this is of rough estimate)​

Last edited:
Fatherland
Cover map of the AH Classic Fatherland. Basically, the Nazis secure Europe and end up in a cold war with the US. The current year is the early 1960s and detente is setting in between the US and the Reich, which has created a Fascist EU-analog.

IIRC, we don't know much about the rest of the world except that China is under a brutal totalitarian regime (I went with the assumption that it's Mao in charge) and that Tibet is independent. The reich's internal borders are from rvbomally's MitHC map

Fatherland Cover Map.png

Attachments

• Fatherland Cover Map.png
    Fatherland Cover Map.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
I was able to update my old Southern Victory Maps.
View attachment 751751
1880. On the eve of the Second Mexican War.

View attachment 751752
1914. On the eve of the First Great War.

View attachment 752268
1925. The Aftermath of the First Great War.

View attachment 752269
1941, On the eve of the Second Great War

View attachment 752270
1944. The Aftermath of the Second Great War. (Note this is of rough estimate)​
1. You forgot that after the Second Mexican War Canada gobbled up Northern Maine.
2. Holy SHIT Britain and France got off easy after the SGW.

1. You forgot that after the Second Mexican War Canada gobbled up Northern Maine.
1. Thanks I forgot about that.
2. We don't know what happen to Britain and France after the war other than the probability that both regimes collaspe. It's never really stated how the post war map of Europe look like.

I do agree with this. I think the British Empire would collapse and Britain might even fall into (communist?) revolution - but it might also turn *fascist (i.e. Mussolini-type or Mosley-type fascist, not Freedomite/*Nazi like The Sarge was.
And/or - depending on the allegiance of Japan - India might fall to fascism or ultranationalism.

If the Ottoman Empire survives, Egypt would probably once again become an Ottoman satellite or might even be annexed.

Agree. Speciality Britain get away far too easily. It should had lost many colonies and probably some would are in full revolt, speciality India.

I would too imaginate that Scotland and Wales might secede.

I do agree with this. I think the British Empire would collapse and Britain might even fall into (communist?) revolution - but it might also turn *fascist (i.e. Mussolini-type or Mosley-type fascist, not Freedomite/*Nazi like The Sarge was.
And/or - depending on the allegiance of Japan - India might fall to fascism or ultranationalism.

If the Ottoman Empire survives, Egypt would probably once again become an Ottoman satellite or might even be annexed.
Nah man, I think the German Empire wouldn't tolerate a full-fledged fascist or some sort of communist state in their backyard. I assume they install a puppet government

Nah man, I think the German Empire wouldn't tolerate a full-fledged fascist or some sort of communist state in their backyard. I assume they install a puppet government

Surely not fascism. Probably not communism either. Most plausible is that Britain just returns to democracy like OTL Axis powers did. Britain anyway would lost ots colonial empire.

I'm gonna assume no then.
i mean, if you stretch the definition of AH enough :p i'd say World War Z in particular has more right to be qualified as an ATL since it takes place on a global scale and is all about known global events in-universe, whereas Jurassic Park and plenty of other fiction is covered-up after the fact and would more accurately become an urban legend.

C.S.A.: The Confederate States of America
My attempt at a WorldA cover of the CSA Mockumentary World. My sources are the Mockumentary, it's official website timeline, and the rest is conjecture based on all of that.
CSA Map.png

Attachments

• CSA Map.png
    CSA Map.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
The Domination of the Draka
Domination of the Draka(1942).png

Domination of the Draka(1947).png
The Domination of the Draka is a book series by S. M. Stirling where the Dutch join the American Revolutionary War, leading to the British capturing the Cape Colony. Following the war, the Loyalists would settle in the Cape Colony (Now renamed to the Draka after Francis Drake) instead of Canada and the Caribbean. The Colony would soon attract other people to settle such as the French Royalists, Confederates and other groups. The Colony would also have a large slave system even after the British banned slavery. Eventually, the Draka would take control of all of Africa and would expand into Asia and Europe. The Draka would later invade Nazi Germany, taking over all of Europe and the Soviet Union. The remaining countries would form an alliance to counter the Draka expansion.

(BTW the subdivision is just assumptions, I don't think the book ever went into the US and Draka subdivision.)

Last edited: