World Cup Finals

What if in the last 2 World Cup finals, 2014 and 2015, the score at 1/2 time was the same but after 1/2 time both Brazil and Japan were able to reverse the score and they had to go to penalty kicks.

What would the fan thoughts be? How much more exciting would the games have become?

What if in the last 2 World Cup finals, 2014 and 2015, the score at 1/2 time was the same but after 1/2 time both Brazil and Japan were able to reverse the score and they had to go to penalty kicks.

What would the fan thoughts be? How much more exciting would the games have become?

I think you're thinking of the 2014 World Cup Semi's with Brazil and Germany, where Brazil was down 5-0 at halftime where they went on to lose 7-1. The final was Germany and Argentina, which was tied at halftime at zeros and needed to go to extra time for a goal to be scored

Sorry, I was thinking that the score was the same at OTL at 1/2 time but 2nd half the games get tied up and they go to penalty kicks.

Both games were very lop sided at 1/2 time

If you mean the Brazil v Germany semi final, they could still be playing that game now and Brazil wouldn't have got level. It's the worst Brazil side I've ever seen. How Brazil managed to get into the position where they were one injury from having to choose between an Everton reject, a player who was forced out of Lyon by Milan Baros and two players who've gone to the Ukrainian and Russian leagues for money up front, God only knows.

Ya, I was thinking the Semi-final. For some weird reason I thinking the Brazil - Germany game was the final, my bad.

That makes this idea kinda moot......