Working on an ACW TL but with a Twist

so I'm going to be working on both ACW and ARW TLs in the very near future and while the second one will be the same format as almost always that usually goes, I want to do something very unique for my ACW TL. In the OTL ACW, there were dozens of men who were lower officers who never got any real attention nor ever attained the rank of General and I want to give fresh faces and names to the men leading these forces. Thusly, for my ACW TL, which is likely to come first, I'm opening up submissions of original characters for anyone interested. What this is basically means is that you can submit an officer of a unit or something and I'll insert them into the TL and give them various moments. Of course, my TL will mostly follow the guy I created, but your people are likely to make an appearance. You just need to fill out this sheet and I'll add a character into the TL and I'll answer any questions that you're interested in asking.

Image : (Make using Nightcafe AI Art Generator)
Name :
DoB, PoB, and Age :
Grew Up where :
Residency :
Loyalties (State or Country) :
Home State (Planned for KY and MO to secede with the other 11, will answer any further secession questions via DMs) :
Political Party/Political Alignment :
Religion :
Education :
Ethnicity :
Ranks by start of the war :
Personality :
Commanding General :
Most likely to get along with (Which OTL Leaders would your officer get along with on your side) :
Most Likely to fight with (OTL leaders your guy would squabble with) :
Pre-War Lifestyle :
Preferred Posting (Which Theatre would your guy want to be in) :
Family (Wife, Father, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins, Wife, and Children) [Yes, you can have your character be descended from/married into otl families] :
Biography (Life leading up the the war :

I really can't wait to see the submissions your guys make and, seeing as this TL will be very character driven, this will lead to interactions being even more fun for readers to view. I do hope this idea peaks interest and if it does, feel free to submit your guy either here or in a DM. If this is against the rules, apologies, feel free to lock this.

The thing is, I'm focusing the TL on characters and I want to use more than just the regular people we always see in the war. My TL would also have the military drama which adds to that.
But you are making up fictional characters and playing them. granted, fiction is a part of any TL but these seems more like a Role Playing game?

But you are making up fictional characters and playing them. granted, fiction is a part of any TL but these seems more like a Role Playing game?
no, you aren't playing them. I'm writing the interactions of the characters, you're just giving me the characters so that I can put them in interactions and stories and go from there. Hopefully, that clarifies it.