Witch0Winter's Artwork

Map's still great. I'm just replying to say that I've gone and supported you on Patreon. You're the only person I've done that for.
I noticed someone had and I thank you so much. :) I hope you enjoy what I'm posting there and the good thing is that with a number of maps near completion and Heart of Dixie on the horizon, the content posted there is about to swell. ^^

Out of curiousity, where can I find this heart of Dixie TL? Or is it a WIP?
Anyway, your maps are some of the best I've seen on the site. Good Job!

Big Bill Haywood was an OTL pioneer of an ATL fashion.

(Ok, so it wasn't a ten gallon hat probably, but he had a big hat)
Sounds like a certain Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome

euya2sy.jpg

Bonus:

I wonder if Charles Dickens makes an appearance (particularly considering this TL)? The PoD is early enough to butterfly away his strokes - he was only 58 when he died IOTL.

Well, you're not wrong. ;)

Well, cowboys had unionised support IOTL, and even had strikes. :winkytongue:

Big Bill Haywood was an OTL pioneer of an ATL fashion.

(Ok, so it wasn't a ten gallon hat probably, but he had a big hat)

Well, comrades, the proper headwear of the masses of the time was the most dapper bowler hat. Here is a prime example, as worn by Comrade Haywood himself:

Bill_haywood_headshot_side.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, Toix. Having been wanting to do this for a while, I finally did it late last night: I became a Patron of yours on Patreon. (And you're the first person I've ever supported on there, btw) :cool:

Hi there, Toix. Having been wanting to do this for a while, I finally did it late last night: I became a Patron of yours on Patreon. (And you're the first person I've ever supported on there, btw) :cool:
I saw that, and thank you very much! I will have lots of new stuff coming soon and hope you and the rest will enjoy. :)

Ryan

Donor
hey toix, out of curiosity have you planned any additions to your "Hen Watching the Wolf Pack" map series? i like those maps and am curious if you've thought about how that world developed :happyblush

(although i know you're heavily focused on the dixie reboot atm so don't take this as me being uninterested in that, which i am!)

Firstly, glad your back Toix! It was a bit of a rough argument, I wasn't particularly perfect either, and I'm glad you made the conscious decision to leave for a bit, calm yourself and then come back. Restraint and maturity are two great attributes.

Secondly... You know when Christmas comes along and you could get like anything in the Argos catalogue, but there's so much you can request or ask to get that you sort of are unable to think of a specific thing? Yeah... that. Except you're Santa. My Cesare Borgia timeline has been down for the count a few months now, but I'm increasingly tempted to start consolidating it and putting it back together. I was wondering on a map, or maybe a thing of Cesare? Honestly no clue. Your the artist here, so I'll wait for your response before anything.

https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/cesare-borgia-a-restored-rome-timeline.410232/

There's the link if you want some background information. Thanks in advance!

-Josh