WIP Map Thread

Other than the abomination that is the Francopone New Brunswick State and the division of Michigan, I very much dig this
the division of the UP was actually the main thing that started this map, since there were a lot of territories that had claims on it, why not all of them at once? Also the division of Michigan is just because I've been having an idea for that for a bit. The francophone New Brunswick requires some handwavium, but it's good enough

1604174971907.png

Just a small update on that diagram of the Solar System that I had posted some time ago: still very beginning of WIP, but base is already done

GGR.png

Not much but continuing to fiddle around with a "realistic" Nazi Empire map - used the opportunity on Photoshop to learn how to overlay maps properly and so drew decent subdivisions for the Reichskommissariats Ostland and Ukraine, Moskowien and Kaukasia are still a bit rough.

MSTL_newborders_wip2.png

Yes folks, I'm still working on my TL, only that it was on the back burner for a good while; that and I do need to readjust the borders to reflect the World Government's need to "discourage" seperatist-nationalism (like as if that'll ever happen).

Not intentionally no. My understanding is that that’s a regional name for eastern California. The Easter eggs are in Colorado and Indiana.

It's definitely not, but it is a plausible enough name for a mountain range in a formerly Spanish region. The Sierra Nevada bisects that state, so it works.

reni.png

A planned worlda, the very unspecific POD is that the balance of power across Eurasia is maintained and Asia (and a chunk of Africa) progresses as the same technology level as Europe.

Behold! The United States of America! And eventually the rest of the world!
1604739389669.png

Where dou you think Ishould go next? Africa? Europe? Siberia? Oceania?

I think it is realistic to have more areas shown as territories. If only to avoid needing to make Indian Reservations throughout the Americas. They have those here or no?
There are probably Indian reservations, but I haven't shown them. For territories, I avoided them by lumping them with more populous states.