WIP Map Thread

Coming along nicely...
1598931053398.png

1598994775252.png

I only have the roads and the interview type thing to get done, and since this was supposed to be my entry for 223, I'd guess this'll just be a special thing then

Cross-posting this:
I do quite like what you got going there. My only advice is in regards to the lakes. They look very jagged and pointy, and i dont really like how they contrast with the otherwise very smooth representation of the coastlines and sea. Other than this, i dont really like how the portrait in the upper left corner is stylized. I think it would look better if it didnt have any filter on it.

Gian

Banned
I do quite like what you got going there. My only advice is in regards to the lakes. They look very jagged and pointy, and i dont really like how they contrast with the otherwise very smooth representation of the coastlines and sea. Other than this, i dont really like how the portrait in the upper left corner is stylized. I think it would look better if it didnt have any filter on it.
I should note that this was the first time I incorporated a portrait or something onto a map. I just so happen to use Photoshop for that purpose.

1599333299397.png

Don't worry this is not a Kaiserwank, in fact, I don't think he exists rn, he's probably within the pre isot world (aka most of modern germany is isoted to 1900, not replacing the land, per se, but being on top of it in a way (ie: the modern buildings and people are duplicated to the closest area that doesn't have a person or building on it)
1599333847994.png

Anyone knowledgeable about Irish history in the 1520s-30s who can give me feedback on the cities and episcopal and archiepiscopal sees on the map below? Maybe @RossN ?

freHV5Y.png

Last edited: