WIP Map Thread

I'm using that map, as wellas another, admittedly more minority-biased one.
You can find Q-BAM maps that include counties/districts of China. Now if you're going for some minority bias without compromising defensibility, your Mongolian state should optimally include Xilingol, Hinggan, Tongliao, and Alxa. Maybe Chifeng, but stay out of the city proper, ie everything from Songshan and south of it.

View attachment 565121

This is a WiP which is in its early stages, with only North America completed. The basic premise is that the United Kingdom and its native allies decidedly win the War of 1812, leading to the creation of the Confederated Tribes of Indiana as a British client state, as well as the annexation of the Louisiana Purchase as a direct British colony and of the US states of Massachussets, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania by the British (this is admittedly very implausible, but whatever). The New Englander states are given joint responsible government, while both Pennsylvania and New York also gain responsible government for themselves, plus half of New Jersey. The Haudenosaunee League had its independence reaffirmed, albeit as a British client state.

After the Napoleonic Wars concluded, the British returned most of Louisiana to the restored Bourbon monarchy in Paris as a gesture of good will, only keeping lands in the north which London designated native protectorates. By the 1850s it was agreed upon by the UK and France that the Great Sioux Confederay would be a joint protectorate of both nations. Also by that time most of the British colonies in continental North America decided to form a federated dominion, called Laurentia, with only Pennsylvania abstaining. The lands of the Hudson Bay Company and the British possession of Oregon would join by 1860, as would formerly Russian Alaska by 1870.

The rump United States relocated its capital further south to Norfolk and created an autonomy for the so-called "Civilized Tribes" south of the Tennessee River. It is a country suffering from great wealth inequality and racial tensions. French Louisiana meanwhile has been prospering thanks to immigration of French, Italian, and Polish people, as well as due to trade with both the native tribes further north and with the strongest non-dominion nation of the continent, Mexico, which has been experiencing the prospering of its northern possessions in recent years.
Love your work! Hope this one gets completed :)

Wolfenstein.png

A WIP QBAM map of Kaiserreich Wolfenstein. Not OG, based off another map but included with some of my own edits added to it. https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/map-thread-xvi.423789/page-74

You can find Q-BAM maps that include counties/districts of China. Now if you're going for some minority bias without compromising defensibility, your Mongolian state should optimally include Xilingol, Hinggan, Tongliao, and Alxa. Maybe Chifeng, but stay out of the city proper, ie everything from Songshan and south of it.
I was working of a stock-standard QBam, but I got rid of the counties.

Use DCS then. It's mostly compatible.

Han Chinese: Henan (you might want to further split it into ethnolinguistic identities though)
Zhuang: Guangxi
Yi: Sichuan (I guess)
Hui: Ningxia

Yunnan is going to be a mess.
I can't seem to find the DCS; the link in the resource thread doesn't work.

I just figured this out, thanks! There is a problem though, the tool kinda works off an on. Know how to fix this?
Just make sure that the the first pixel you click on is the color that you want to replace. For example, if you want to recolor the Siberian islands German gray, make sure that the first pixel you click on is Russia yellow.

1594544622254.png

Finished Chinese minorities. Including: Koreans, Manchus, Mongols, Hui, Kazakhs, Uyghurs, Tibetans, Lisu, Bai, Dei, Yi, Hani, Zhuang, Li, and 3 different Miao states.

View attachment 565439
Finished Chinese minorities. Including: Koreans, Manchus, Mongols, Hui, Kazakhs, Uyghurs, Tibetans, Lisu, Bai, Dei, Yi, Hani, Zhuang, Li, and 3 different Miao states.
Why are Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, and Shenzhen distinct from the rest of Han China?

Also, Ulanqab has a Mongol population of 2-3%, it really shouldn't be part of Mongolia

Turpan should be part of the Uyghur state

Last edited:
A post-game map for an ISOT map game I got a bunch of my IRL friends to play. The map's pretty much finished, it's just writing the description that's going to take forever.

Whisper (post-game).png