WIP Map Thread

qbam - Copy - Copy.png

Basically "aliens take over the world and redraw the borders based purely on ethnolinguistic lines". Need a bit of help with Volgograd Oblast.

View attachment 559777
Basically "aliens take over the world and redraw the borders based purely on ethnolinguistic lines". Need a bit of help with Volgograd Oblast.
If you want to do that, then southern Abkhazia should also be part of Georgia, most of West Azerbaijan Province would be Azeri territory, and parts of southern Georgia would be controlled by Armenia and Azerbaijan. Malachkala is an mixed city ethnic-wise so it's okay to have it lumped with the Kumyks.

Just FYI, getting started again on the wanks series:

(Still too miffed about losing Mongolia, etc. to start right back at the M's, so I'm skipping ahead to do some Is at first. The second and third maps are a bit tentative right now)

WanksIsraeltoHonduras.png

(Still too miffed about losing Mongolia, etc. to start right back at the M's, so I'm skipping ahead to do some Is at first. The second and third maps are a bit tentative right now)

View attachment 560825
So, I'm assuming the top one is a diaspora, multi-state-style wank, the left one is a modern Israel wank, and the right one is an ancient Israel wank?

So, I'm assuming the top one is a diaspora, multi-state-style wank, the left one is a modern Israel wank, and the right one is an ancient Israel wank?

Correct. Not entirely happy with the bottom two: may change those. Anyhoo, Ireland next...

Well, hopefully, you get back to the M in the future,

Well, yes, that is my intention, but who knows? Next week I might receive millions from an unknown benefactor and become terminally lazy.

1593330556340.png

Done Eastern Europe and most of European Russia. Apart from the Volga states and to a smaller degree Bosnia, Europe's super easy compared to the Middle East. Currently in ieed of secondaries: Ukraine, Malorussia, Russia, Latvia, Iran, Arabia. Also not sure about Arabia and that red Shia Arab state.

Last edited:

View attachment 560825

What is up with New Israel in Northern Sweden? I get that they are heretics or something but what/how exactly. They probably self identify as Jews but aren't considered such globally.