Dark Green - Kingdom of Iceni.

Pink - Empire of Gaul

Brown - Empire of Hispania

Violet - Empire of Carthage

red -Roman Republic

Purple - Kingdom of Illyria

Lime green - Ptolemic Dynasty

Blue - Macedonian Empire

I mean, I was thinking of like giving Britain the western half of Ost-Afrika, for their Cape to Singapore railway, in exchange, the Germans get like part of the Belgian and French Congos?
I was actually just thinking about the railway upon seeing British Persia. Personally I'd just give Britain the whole of Ostafrika in exchange for the French/Belgian Congo, but it's up to you.

View attachment 557731
so should I leave germany with it's colonies, give some of them to britain, or split all of them?

Who's in charge in Arabia? Hashemites or Saudis? Other than that, I'd say assuming a stalemate-win scenario for the Germans, I wouldn't have them losing too much. All or part of Ostafrika I think, maybe Togo, but at that point give them something in exchange. Who owns formerly German New Guinea now?

Who's in charge in Arabia? Hashemites or Saudis? Other than that, I'd say assuming a stalemate-win scenario for the Germans, I wouldn't have them losing too much. All or part of Ostafrika I think, maybe Togo, but at that point give them something in exchange. Who owns formerly German New Guinea now?
the Hashemites are in charge of Arabia, although they aren't an absolute monarchy, due to Britain, well, 'urging' them to democratize some (as the Brits helped them out in exchange for rebelling against the Ottomans), The Germans, I've decided, they exchanged Ostafrika in exchange for Belgian Congo, and most of French Equatorial Africa. German New Guinea is now a British Aligned Republic, since the natives didn't want to join Australia, and it's now the Republic of North Papua/Bismarck/New Guinea (after the Independence of Indonesia (and the REDACTED war), New Guinea is going to be Complicated, to say the least)

the Hashemites are in charge of Arabia, although they aren't an absolute monarchy, due to Britain, well, 'urging' them to democratize some (as the Brits helped them out in exchange for rebelling against the Ottomans), The Germans, I've decided, they exchanged Ostafrika in exchange for Belgian Congo, and most of French Equatorial Africa. German New Guinea is now a British Aligned Republic, since the natives didn't want to join Australia, and it's now the Republic of North Papua/Bismarck/New Guinea (after the Independence of Indonesia (and the REDACTED war), New Guinea is going to be Complicated, to say the least)

Very interesting.

@KolyenuKS did Germans loose Alsace-Lorraine?
If war ended in 1920 than they already lost colonies de-facto (not counting Lettow-Vorbeck who may still wage his little guerilla war in Ost-Afrika) so I guess they will keep just parts of its former colonial empire, at best. Togo and/or Cameroon (or part of it) could be most likely...?

Gian

Banned
Is that india just the one from Kaiserreich?
A little different since Britain would've been driven out of India the moment the revolution hit and the United Commonwealth established.

EDIT: Also Kaiserreich didn't really have the Sikh Empire. The whole map is my own spin to my own mapgame (In this case, with Mysore, Telangana, and Tamil Nadu merged together, and the presence of the Commune for balance)

Last edited: