WIP Map Thread

Just posting so someone can see what I'm doing...

YetMoreWanks.png

max schulz

Banned
attention

i have just read the DMZ comic book series i was wondering if you kind fellows can make a map of america in the DMZ comics with alaska hawaii and puerto rico

P.S can one of you also make a map of america in the handmaid's tale book

max schulz

Banned
the request thread is closed so can someone make a map of the US from the DMZ comics PS i am new to the site so can you give me a little grace

Sometimes mapping is frustrating. Right now, I’m working on one and have ~11,000 words in the writeup. I have one more continent left to go, but not too many deep ideas there. I feel like I have to do a good writeup for those areas but I don’t have many ideas.

Ok, I think this is the final version of the After the Storm map. In general, how does it look? One question, should I make Greenland an independent republic in association with the EU or keep it as an integral part?

map24.png

Ok, I think this is the final version of the After the Storm map. In general, how does it look? One question, should I make Greenland an independent republic in association with the EU or keep it as an integral part?
I suggest the former, since greenland doesn't really want to join the EU (due to fishing rights or something idk)