WIP Map Thread

AScorchedEarthWorlda.png

Filled in some more...

Who are the Family?

The American Family are a group of imperialistic and racist nations who more or less want world domination.
  • The US, the UK, South Africa, and Australia are all white supremacists though the US is ok with Liberian blacks and Koreans.
  • Korea under Syngman Rhee's dynasty are Korean supremacists that are ironically like Imperial Japan at their worse.
  • Liberia is ruled by Americo-Liberians that oppress native Africans by enslaving them on plantations.

Isaac Beach

Banned
Finished the flavour text, now just waiting on a flag and naming all the little cities; any advice on what to fill the left corner in with would be appreciated on the off chance the flag doesn't fill it in sufficiently.

new_iberia_by_dain_siegfried-dcf9gto.png

ST15RM

Banned
Finished the flavour text, now just waiting on a flag and naming all the little cities; any advice on what to fill the left corner in with would be appreciated on the off chance the flag doesn't fill it in sufficiently.

new_iberia_by_dain_siegfried-dcf9gto.png
is the translation gonna be in the map to? You said there would be a translation. Also, where does the name Jophi come from?

Isaac Beach

Banned
is the translation gonna be in the map to? You said there would be a translation. Also, where does the name Jophi come from?

No, the translation will be in the accompanying description of the final product, but not the image itself. The reason I'm comfortable with posting a WIP right now is that no one can read it and criticize me, aha. Jophi comes from Jove or Jovian, i.e. Jupiter; there's no independent 'v' letter as 'v' is 'u', and so the /v/ sound shares 'ph' with the /ph/ sound, so it's written as Jophi as opposed to Jovi. I'm debating this name however, as it was originally a placeholder for a more creative name and I couldn't think of one.

A cross or a sun

That sounds good on paper, but I'm unsure how I'd position that in relation to the flag. It's an awkward space.