WIP Map Thread

Trying Balkanised america again:
upload_2018-5-20_8-58-51.png

Green: cascadia
Blue: ALaska
Orange: Ontario
Purple: Qubec (where everyone is forced to speak french)
Brown: New england (Changed from new york)
Olive: California
Yellow: Deseret (yes I know it's unrealistic)
Red: Texas

sxForBi.png

ok so, the americas need more work, also im planning to balkanize the golden horde, west africa could do with more statelets, and i might fill in the philippines, haven't decided in universe whats going to happen to the uninhabited islands, so i'm not sure how to colour them. the next time i post this map itll be in the proper mapthread with a timeline.

Trying Balkanised america again:
[ATTACHMENT]

Green: cascadia
Blue: ALaska
Orange: Ontario
Purple: Qubec (where everyone is forced to speak french)
Brown: New england (Changed from new york)
Olive: California
Yellow: Deseret (yes I know it's unrealistic)
Red: Texas
Still not the maximum.

POD: 1492, as Christopher Colombus makes landfall in the Caribbean, A version of South America and Africa are switched with one another.

I'll eventually get to a proper write up, but it'll involve Rapa Nui wank, Ottoman Italy, African conquistadors, and Aztec calvary
afroSamswitch1542.png

POD: 1492, as Christopher Colombus makes landfall in the Caribbean, A version of South America and Africa are switched with one another.

I'll eventually get to a proper write up, but it'll involve Rapa Nui wank, Ottoman Italy, African conquistadors, and Aztec calvaryView attachment 388160
No Aztecs and others? Guessing states from pre-Columbian North America are one of the trickier things for base maps. Especially considering we don't even know when some fell. I can only imagine what is going to happen in the Mediterranean, now that water isn't coming through a limited area. What is that one Spanish island? The one around where the Canaries would be. Islands that, in this world, seem empty. Definetly a first place for anyone to try colonizing. And is Morocco a Portuguese (well, formmthe other universe) puppet? I expect there is going to be trouble in the new aottoman lands, as they try to decide if they are following this worlds Sublime Porte

Last edited:
I FINALLY LABELED ALL OF IT!!View attachment 388025
Is Virginia-West Virginia-Ohio-a third of Michigan really the most effectiant administrative subdivision? And disappointing Nagarno didn't stay independent. If it did, it would have offered a chance for Armenia to gain a coastline. Did the EU seize Svalbard from Norway? And is Crimea a special subdivision in the Russian superstate here, rather than annexed to it?

Deleted member 108228

Is Virginia-West Virginia-Ohio-a third of Michigan really the most effectiant administrative subdivision? And disappointing Nagarno didn't stay independent. If it did, it would have offered a chance for Armenia to gain a coastline. Did the EU seize Svalbard from Norway? And is Crimea a special subdivision in the Russian superstate here, rather than annexed to it?

The US went through some tough times after the Sisters War, and soon it had to deal with a copious amounts of African and S. American Refugees. The US had to ease the burden of failed states by putting them in larger Governorates. Azerbaijan had to transfer massive its people west, and soon expelled the Armenians. Svalbard and Greenland are under the "Arctic Concordat', which soon after being established by the EF became a rogue state armed with weapons smuggled from the La Platan Authority. The USSR became the Eurasian Union

motf_173_qld_by_kitfisto1997-dc7ugff.png

Does anyone remember this map? Well, I've rediscovered it as of this morning and I plan to finish it off tonight if I can find the time. :)

motf_173_qld_by_kitfisto1997-dcc7cqo.png

I've managed to squeeze in about 5 mins worth of work while I had access to my desktop.

I gotta get back to campus though, so hopefully I'll finish this tonight. :)